Traits

Subscribe to Traits 11 post(s), 6 voice(s)

November 26, 2017 10:17

228 posts(s)

Its such a horrible feeling to see my great players develop a negative trait.

Why do we have to have negative traits at all? Why cant we just have players and some develop positive traits.

Regards,

November 28, 2017 08:56

296 posts(s)

I agree, there is no need for negative traits just keep players as they are or positive traits

November 28, 2017 16:43

157 posts(s)

I disagree. Together with the positive traits, the negative ones bring some spice to the game. A great player might not be so great depending on the negative trait. Also, the trait may affect different teams differently (e.g. “plays worse on the second half” depends on whether the plan is to use the player in the first team or as a reserve) which is another interesting factor

November 30, 2017 09:59

639 posts(s)

Donator

I agree with Fabio :)

December 08, 2017 21:26

228 posts(s)

The negative feeling you can get is for having players that did not get a positive trait.

I just spent a billion dollars on a fantastic player, only to find that my scouts are not worth @$%! and that he has a negative trait.

Some traits are obvious, like stamina, only plays better in the second half, plays poorly in international cups. Any scout, manager, fan would be able to see this in a player before they spend all of their clubs money on him.

Come on now.

December 10, 2017 21:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

All players should get both a positive and a negative traits if they reach their potential. There was an exception to this unfortunately due to a bug, but it has been fixed for some time now. Of course if you’re talking about MediumTicker more players will have the bug than in FastTicker, as things take longer to smooth out in there.

December 15, 2017 22:16

228 posts(s)

I dont want to spend 20 million on a player who then develops a shit negative trait and/or a positive trait that isnt that good.

It just ruins the player.
It just ruins my money.
It just ruins my team.

December 16, 2017 07:12

296 posts(s)

I’ve wasted 60 on such players! Lol, I hate when keepers have bad at saving penalty kicks, keeper becomes useless then to me.

December 17, 2017 21:38

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Maybe we could have directed training in the future to remove negative traits?

Do you really think “bad at saving PKs” is that bad at the moment? PKs need serious re-working IMO as at the moment there are way too many saves.

December 18, 2017 18:59

637 posts(s)

Both my goalkeepers have a negative trait “bad on pk”. He stays one of the best gk in fastticker. So I don’t consider it as worse in league competition or international matches with home and return. My strikers only need to score one more goal. :-)
I only consider it as negative in Cl Final or Club world cup when it comes to penalty kicks after 90’. I have lost them on pk’s.

December 28, 2017 09:28

228 posts(s)

If i spend 20mil on a player…i dont want a horrible player.
I dont want to get a negative trait.
I dont want a lame positive trait either.