Reduce Force transfer time

Subscribe to Reduce Force transfer time 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

November 21, 2017 09:47

296 posts(s)

Hi, I seem to be the master at not getting any players to move to my club! I was thinking maybe reduce the waiting time from 6 turns to 3/4 turns before i can bid on another player?
Ive bid 80million recently for players with potential and still getting rebuffed.

November 22, 2017 21:02

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Maybe you’re aiming too high (too good players) or aiming at players in high classe clubs and/or leagues. These two factors definitely increase the amount required to successfully force a transfer. I have concerns in reducing the 6 turns waiting period because I don’t want the market to be primarily based on forced transfers, but I’m happy to hear other opinions about that.

If you have specific examples you’d like to discuss feel free to message me in-game.

November 22, 2017 22:11

157 posts(s)

I personally like the 6-ticks waiting period. As the player renews the contract if the offer is rejected, it is important to somehow limit the number of offers – it gives at least more chances for everyone to bid for players

November 23, 2017 06:17

296 posts(s)

I can see the logic behind the 6 turns. I was thinking that the more players that got bought/moved clubs then more better players human clubs would be willing to sell. The most fun part about the game is buying/selling. There isnt enough of that going on for me, clubs only sell the old players for inflated prices.

November 24, 2017 00:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

What if we introduce player trades? Subject to admin approval as the forced transfers are. Maybe we let the system automatically calculate any payment due when a trade is proposed and/or only allow trade of players of the same class?

November 24, 2017 06:28

296 posts(s)

Not sure about that option, it would feel friendly managers could easily just swap with each other and work together to build great teams.