Players numbers

Subscribe to Players numbers 9 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 05, 2017 09:11

38 posts(s)

Hello,

I’ve suggestion about players numbers.
Can you add this numbers “to be seen” in the player profile card and in the formation/team selection card too, please?

Regards,
Bronson

October 05, 2017 11:42

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I can definitely do it in the player information screen, just not sure how to accomodate in formations. That is a very particular screen and the colour coding used there helps identify player positions. I’ll see if I can do something without leaving it cluttered.

October 05, 2017 12:03

38 posts(s)

Thank you Gabriel for quick reply and work! :D

October 06, 2017 07:16

296 posts(s)

Can we make it so when you pick a number it’s removed from possible selection? I’ve picked 2 players for the same number a few times and it clears all your work and makes you start again!

Also it would be nice if you could choose the colour of your kits? From blue to red or yellow etc etc

October 08, 2017 02:50

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve only spent the minimum amount of time required providing the squad numbers feature, that’s why it’s simplistic at the moment. Maybe a reasonably simple change to make when there are duplicate numbers is to set one of them but not the other, and then warn you that the duplicate one was not set.

Regarding colour my preference is to match it with the actual club colour, I’ve had this in my mind for a while even for match replay. I know, it is more work than allowing managers to simply select a colour, but it’s also in line with everything else in the game that tries to match real life.

October 08, 2017 09:30

296 posts(s)

Good idea! I would just match my kit to the real life ones anyway. Keep up the good work!

October 08, 2017 21:37

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Just changed the logic when setting the numbers, if there are any duplicates you still get the error message but everything is saved, except for the duplicate(s) which become blank.

October 08, 2017 22:37

14 posts(s)

Qual o objetivo de limitar a qualidade dos jogadores por clube. Assim os fortes ficam cada vez mais fortes e os fracos cada vez mais fracos. Pelo menos foi o que entendi.

October 09, 2017 10:43

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Enrico, respondi sobre isso em outro topico