Some ideas!

Subscribe to Some ideas! 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 16, 2007 11:44

18 posts(s)

Some suggestions i’d like to give you :

1 – Internal mail : you could delete automaticaly the internal mail after, let’s say 30 messages. I believe it would spare you some server space. Besides that, one option to “mark all” would be usefull for making our own clean…

2 – Date of birth : players don’t have date of birth! In the case of youth players it would be usefull…it’s different if a player has 17 years and 11 months, or if he has 17 years and one month!

3 – Contracts / Negotiation : icon of negotiation should blink if anyone made an offer on a player that is on the transfer list…besides that, those clauses we had in managersim, like Big club clause, or free on relegation were interesting…or maybe one clause like we have in real life, that any club can take a player if he pays a certain amount to the club…it could turn this point much more interesting…

4 – Substitutions : we can´t make substitutions during the matches…this wy, the only way we can develop some youths is to make friendlies or put them in the main team..

For now it’s all…when i have more ideas and time, i’ll let you know…:)

Paulo

October 16, 2007 12:35

75 posts(s)

1- Click on the “invert selection”, I think that’s it, and you can delete all your mail with one click…

2- You have to take the begginning of a new season for the reference… Like, every single player will increase age on turn 1 of the next season… So that included the youths, I said that before, and I think different birthdays for the players would be better, for now, everybody has the same birthday, turn 1 of the next season…

3- Agreed… I also think it should blink and those clauses should be implemented in future, not as in soccersim, but different clauses… The only clause I liked in soccersim was the Relegation Clause.

4- I think they are already working on this one for future implementations…

October 16, 2007 14:46

223 posts(s)

i still think players should have different birth dates…

October 16, 2007 14:47

223 posts(s)

i would love to have club history aswell… and the international competitions would be very very much apreciated!

October 16, 2007 15:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Great suggestions Paulo! We already have enchancements registered for all of them. Hopefully you’ll soon see some of them implemented.

Cheers.

October 16, 2007 15:36

75 posts(s)

yes, I think when international competitions be implemented, it will add MUCH to the game fun and competitivity!