New tab under "team players"

Subscribe to New tab under "team players" 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

January 31, 2017 13:31

102 posts(s)

Hi guys,

Would it be possible to add a new tab under team players like “traits” and “cards” with the coaching information regarding each player listed in columns?
The text could be shortened and could look something like this:

Evolution Profile: as in coaching report
Evolution Stage: a lot 87-92, some 89-91, close 90-91
Full Potential: young, midway or 30’s
Next Step: uncertain, training, matches, abroad, higher ranked, national squad, MoM….

I think it would help me with the big picture.

Kind regards
Alexander

February 01, 2017 03:05

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Do you feel it would be much easier to see the big picture than what you have in the Coaching screen? There you can sort and filter in a way that would almost match what you need, except you’d have each report in rows instead of columns.

February 01, 2017 08:44

102 posts(s)

Yes i think a condensed view in the team players screen would help me more – but i could be the only one… for me it would make it easier in picking the team in some instances.

February 06, 2017 22:02

13 posts(s)

Hi Alexander,

You’re not alone here. I Agree, the coach report in columns in the player screen could make it much easier to pick and choose players. Especially if you’d like to sort on some specifics.

Talking about extra columns…
Another thing what could be nice is to add the award section to the statistics/ stats page as an extra column after MoM. Now there’s no overview for all players.

BR

February 07, 2017 00:06

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Both suggestions have been incorporated in our enhancements list. Thanks guys!

March 18, 2017 20:28

102 posts(s)

Hi guys,

The addition work great imo. A couple of tiny tweaks would perhaps make the tab even more useful:
1: a parenthesis with the number of turns since the report was generated. (Probably only needed for “Evolution Stage-” and “Next Step”-columns)
2: a shortcut to make a report if not already done and redo a report without having to enter the individual players coaching screen – perhaps a tiny icon.
3: Perhaps an option to choose which of the two tabs that serves as primary tab under coaching.

Two example:
Alceu Freitas G 19 Faster when older Young Early stages: XX-XX (16) (icon_redo) No further this season (32) (icon_redo)

Lucas Concha D 16 N/A (icon_redo) N/A (icon_redo) N/A (icon_redo) N/A (icon_redo)

Hope it makes sense :-)

Kind regards
Alexander

March 19, 2017 12:59

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

It does make sense! The option to request the report from the new tab has already been mentioned by another manager in our WhatsApp group, I’ll keep this and your other suggestions in our improvements list.