Ligue 2 300k wage for loaned player...

Subscribe to Ligue 2 300k wage for loaned player... 8 post(s), 5 voice(s)

December 27, 2016 16:03

11 posts(s)

I cant ever offer anyehere near wages like this and a small dutch club repeatedly wins players in transfer wars with 200k+ salary. Then loans to small second division teams who pay 100% wage. Whats up here?

Let me pay guys like that, i have plenty of money but never can offer what erdevidse does? Horse hockey i say.

December 28, 2016 10:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The wage cap is based on your current expenses (players and investments) and the player’s worth. My guess would be the team getting these players has more money and/or less expenses than you, but you can message me in-game if you want me to double check everything is alright in the game logic.

In regards to CPU teams loaning players with such high wages I have a task in our list to look into that. They should not put themselves in financial danger to pay such wages.

December 28, 2016 13:17

637 posts(s)

I also find it a strange strategie. Why are you buying players if you immediately loan them out.
In real life I don’t think Ronaldo or Messi would be happy if they were loaned to a small team. These players are important for the team according to their wages. So if they are not needed and loaned out their moral should collapse.

December 29, 2016 08:25

296 posts(s)

Agree, Harlem are paying some massive wages! Only issue is once they go to sell that player or renew contract, he will not be able To be sold or won’t renew cause they can’t afford his wages.

December 30, 2016 06:09

11 posts(s)

But these are insane way out of wack from anything else. And then small clubs payin 300k. I have large club, 70m constantly and cant pay 150 for the same guy? My club never in financial trouble whole time im here. This is candyland quality and where didnthey get abhuge cash balance? Nothing jn the transfer history shows it. Plthfft to the answer rhey have more money.

December 30, 2016 11:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I never said they didn’t have more money, I’m pretty sure they do :-)

December 30, 2016 15:16

639 posts(s)

Donator

Off topic, a history lesson: Haarlem (double a) is a city in The Netherlands, close to Amsterdam.
New York used to be Dutch (then named New Amsterdam). The district Harlem is named after the city Haarlem.
The English took New Amsterdam from us, while we took Suriname from them. Not really an equal trade…

December 31, 2016 14:59

296 posts(s)

That’s actually quite interesting! Lol