Evolution Stage

Subscribe to Evolution Stage 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

July 30, 2016 13:10

227 posts(s)

Hello,
Once an Evolution Stage report is generated, there is a long time before I can re-request it again?

I have some players that play multiple positions, DA, MA, MD, etc. There is an option to change their position order, from MA to AM for example. Does this have any effect?

When I do this, it would be great to generate a new Evolution Stage report in order to see their main skill for their new position.

I am assuming that this all makes sense, and that it makes sense in the game world.

Thanks,

July 31, 2016 04:09

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The intention behind the waiting period is so that managers don’t keep generating it continuously in order to try and guess the most approximate value based on all estimates given by the coaching team. I agree it makes sense to re-generate if you’ve changed your player’s “main” position, but for now you need to wait 36 turns (I think) between Evolution Stage reports for the same player. Assuming their two main skills are close you can expect the final value to be close as well, if that gives you any consolation :-)

November 25, 2018 18:12

639 posts(s)

Donator

If you have reports on ten players which all say ‘80 to 90’, can you expect those players main skill to become 85 on average?

November 25, 2018 21:15

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Yes ;-)