Replays

Subscribe to Replays 6 post(s), 2 voice(s)

April 16, 2016 02:12

96 posts(s)

Is it possible to slow down the replays? Even the slowest or normal speed is too quick for my personal preference. Could there be a slider bar so that managers can choose the speed at which they watch the replay?

April 16, 2016 06:36

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Definitely. I also thought about that but decided to do something about it later, as it was late and I had to sleep. I will also throw in another interesting feature along once I get to it.

April 16, 2016 15:30

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Just made some changes. Have a look and let me know what you think…

cheers

April 16, 2016 22:32

96 posts(s)

Yes this is great, speed 4 was about perfect for what I was looking for.

My only criticism would be that you can see when someone shoots and the keeper saves it, but when someone scores you can’t actually see the goal. Player has the ball and then next thing it’s a kick off, even if you watch it at the slowest speed. It would be nice if you could actually see the ball going into the net, otherwise every time there is a shot that you can see, you know that it won’t be a goal as when you can see the ball go on target it’s a save at present. Other than that, great work.

April 17, 2016 04:51

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I hear you, and this happens because our simulation has a number of gaps – otherwise it wouldn’t take just some seconds to run each game and generate all of the content that is generated as a result. We will see if something can be done at least about special moments like the goal :)

April 17, 2016 09:19

96 posts(s)

Excellent, I forward to this.