Transfer list revamp?

Subscribe to Transfer list revamp? 8 post(s), 4 voice(s)

March 29, 2016 12:23

296 posts(s)

Hi, I’ve been looking at buying players and noticed the transfer list is hard to look at. I think this should be one of key parts of the game.

It used to be better but since we have the new layout style it’s completely changed.

Some ideas:
Bring back both player names
Shrink the text so more fits in?
Or remove some skills, like some of the secondary ones.

I use my iPhone to play this game so I’m not sure if others have this issue.
Cheers

March 29, 2016 17:06

157 posts(s)

I use my PC and like it in general. I’d like to see full names as well (if possible) and also to rank players by age

Also, when we go to the TL, we could be directed straight to the TL instead of having to select TL/Loans/FT – one less click!

March 29, 2016 21:27

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

It can definitely be improved so thanks for the suggestions. Player names were changed due to the new layout, as the full name usually didn’t fit in smaller screens and we had some line breaking and scrolling. We can trial shrinking text or removing /rearranging attributes so that it fits back in.

Ranking players by age is a no-brainer and I’m pretty sure it was just missed in the layout transition. Regarding Fabio’s last suggestion of one less click, what should we open by default when you go to the TL? Just transfer? All types (transfer, free and loan)?

I’ll add these and any further suggestions in this topic to our list of improvements.

March 30, 2016 11:24

296 posts(s)

It would probably be best to open on the transfers but I like the idea of opening all. Be interested to see other opinions.

March 30, 2016 13:23

157 posts(s)

I’d go directly to just transfers but that’s just me…

March 29, 2017 11:00

102 posts(s)

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is any particular reason the transfer market is kept local? – ie. separate market for each country?
I would love to have a “global transfer market” tab, ideally with search options (perhaps position and skills > XX). It would only present data already available to the player, but in a much more accessible way without the need to trawl through every country manually. I understand that this would reduce the value of the current scouting feature, but could potentially increase the dynamics of the transfer market by making it more accessible and hence increase competition for the attractive players.

Kind regards
Alexander

March 29, 2017 11:50

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

No strong reasons for the “local” transfer markets. I guess one thing we need to rethink if we do make a global transfer market is the scouting usefulness as you pointed out. Any suggestions around that?

March 29, 2017 15:48

102 posts(s)

A couple of thoughts:
As it is now five simultaneus searches can be conducted which all take time to finish. Perhaps depending on the level of scouting in “investments area” you could have a number of assignments available (1, 2, 3 or perhaps 4 slots). A task could be to report back instantly if a player meeting certain visible criteria (only current skills, age, pos etc.) enters the market. Only players listed for transfer, loan or free transfer could be found this way and there should be an option to make this task continuous.

Another task could be for the scout to search the market for not easy accessible data (potential skills, both listed players as well as unlisted players). This type of task should have a progress bar as i does now, but again the option to make it run continuously would be a great addition in my book.