Critical morale prices

Subscribe to Critical morale prices 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

November 07, 2015 09:28

296 posts(s)

Hi, I think the price of players on critical morale is too high. Can we knock it down by say 30%?

November 07, 2015 10:46

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

A friend of mine told me the same earlier this week and I tend to agree with you both. I’ll add a task for us to re-evaluate the price of critical morale players. Thanks Joseppi!

November 07, 2015 14:48

96 posts(s)

Instead of players with critical morale being listed, can there not be another solution? I don’t think this reflects real life, yes there is player power, but just because a player has critical morale, is it not for the manager to decide if they should be listed? Can there not be something like their morale effects other squad players, bringing their morale down, or they become disruptive, or miss training, something that makes me decide their time is up at the club, rather than their morale becomes critical and they are auto listed. I am not a fan of playing a management game, where the management aspect is taken away from me, the manager.

I think the idea of the moral is good, I’m just not personally convinced on it’s implementation at present.

November 08, 2015 22:29

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

That’s the next step in improving the morale system, Sniff. We’ll keep the aspect where the player does not want to renew when Critical but we’ll not transfer list him automatically, he’ll will have a negative impact on everyone else’s morale. We definitely don’t want to remove the management aspects, even though it may seem so sometimes :-)