another section for investment points

Subscribe to another section for investment points 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

June 16, 2015 20:20

828 posts(s)

youth academy,

higher it is the better quality youth you get

June 17, 2015 13:17

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Not sure about the quality because that’s driven by the country ranking…but I would definitely have it to increase the quantity…more youths will give you a higher chance of getting better quality players anyway.

June 17, 2015 20:44

828 posts(s)

well it would be a good way to keep the transfer market alive… cant sign everyone full squads eventurally…and well it would allow for more worthy options on free transfer and transfer.

June 17, 2015 21:47

803 posts(s)

Something I think you should consider is changing the Stadium inventments levels… Level 10 gives home teams too much advantage making it a requirement for any team that wants to compete… Also think older players should always have some away advantage in order to make them more valuable…

My suggestion:
Level 10 – 3 penalty for younger/ 2 penalty for older players
Level 9 – 3 penalty for younger/ 1 penalty for older players

June 19, 2015 06:03

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I agree with you Filipe. I think we can attach stadium level to the number of seats and use the attendance to determine the penalty on opposition players, this way it does not matter if you are level 10, if your fans don’t go to your match there is no pressure on the opposition. One could argue that this will benefit teams that are doing well already, as their matches have more attendance, but I don’t think that side effect is too different than what happens in real life.

June 21, 2015 12:16

803 posts(s)

Seems nice, thou as you say would give some advantage to teams already doing well…

Something you could consider about the stadium is the return of a fixed number of seats, managers would add new seats by the season Investments, this would be nice for people that stay much time in a club… To control the seats level you could make some stadium restructure, say, when a manager leaves… Also stadium investments would add very low seats if it it a large stadium already…