Transfer List

Subscribe to Transfer List 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

October 09, 2007 14:52

75 posts(s)

One of the problems involving Transfer List can be cheating… Like, I have 2 accounts, or a good friend, and we make a deal of buying/selling players… They could easily transfer list the player 1 minute before the tick is updating and make an offer, and they will have a deal… I was thinking about something to prevent it… I’m not sure if there’s already something to be implemented to avoid this situation, or a new rule to be studied…

I was thinking about, when a player is transfer listed, he should be on the transfer list at least 3 ticks ( 3 for an example ) before accepting a contract, and I also think, the highest bid should “win” the player… I think this is not such a great idea, maybe someone has a better one… But this is something that we should really look after in the future when there are more countries, to prevent cheating and smart asses…..

October 09, 2007 20:23

4,286 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll have a minimum number of ticks before the player is transfered, like 2 turns after accepting the first proposal. And of course, the highest bid will win, as already happens now :-)

October 09, 2007 20:35

75 posts(s)

cool