Fitness centre

Subscribe to Fitness centre 4 post(s), 2 voice(s)

May 02, 2015 16:20

639 posts(s)

Donator

To prevent (too much) inflation, there need to be ways for money to leave the game. I have thought of an option: a fitness centre (or gym or something like that).

The idea: you spend money, you get stamina. It could be a fixed amount: for example, you pay 100.000 per week, all players get 1 point of stamina each week (unless they are on 100% of course). Or a variable account: you spend x money, your playing have an x chance of getting a point of stamina each week.

Don’t make it cheap though.

May 03, 2015 10:06

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

That sounds like something that would fit the investments section. What we could do is change investments to be money based instead of performance based, meaning you need to spend money on season start (not board points) to level up your investments. Every season some of them could level down to represent general degradation (your fitness centre may need to be renovated or your stadium may have some broken seats, etc).

If we go that way the money related investments such as transfer budget would have to be automatically calculated and determined by the board instead of being defined by the manager. I actually quite like this idea, I’ll add to our feature list to make sure Danilo and I discuss this in more details.

May 03, 2015 17:40

639 posts(s)

Donator

Or perhaps combine board points and money? At the beginning of a season you can buy extra points for x money per point (with a max).

May 04, 2015 00:16

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

If we go hybrid (points + money) for investments I would definitely reduce the amount of points you get from performance so that you would never be able to be level 10 in everything unless you spend some money.