Real??, or not???

Subscribe to Real??, or not??? 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 06, 2007 06:48

123 posts(s)

This great game started already, so, we just need to feel that we are managing a (real?)team
Have many things to do (physios, coaches, scooters, for example), rules about expanding the stadium, attendance, merchandise, youth players(the randoom, its ok), players wages, etc,,,,
Need to take care too about the “computers” teams), for example, dont accept friendly match’s from another,s “real” teams
Have people that abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!
But the more important of this game its that this it,s an online game (real people)
Everybody “want to be” importante, no problem, but the problem is to prevent cheating, because this is not fair, but happen sometimes too, in real life
What i want to say, its that if someone real cheated, must be fired of the game
The proof that have multiple accounts here, its because many managers are inactive in “their games”, for dont talk about bankruts, because no problem, they are testers and have another account.
Sorry to be so long.
Dont know if this help, but its a trying

October 06, 2007 08:45

75 posts(s)

I think when a cheater is caught, he could be at least fired from his team… But most important is patience, there’ll be always something to improve/implement and there’ll be always cheaters…

October 06, 2007 10:10

123 posts(s)

Like i said…talked too much, to say nothing
Anyone can be a “cheater”, but cannot break the rules (but beta game will need that too, to improve, yes?)
But this just is important, if we think that this will be a great game (with cheaters too, because that existe in real life)
But allways with a few less ones,s ::-)

October 06, 2007 18:51

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Cheaters will always be a great concern. Thanks to our users’ help we could already find a few ways of cheating. The collaboration of those who want a great game with the minimum ways of cheating possible is very important.