Game Dimension Resets and More

Subscribe to Game Dimension Resets and More 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

March 03, 2014 11:12

828 posts(s)

Suggestion #1:

reset Fast Ticker @ 100th season
Medium Tick @ 50th standard for now. reset the game.

Suggestion #2 : keep the implicated team and country info. but for time being remove temp some of the countries due to lack of human managers

Suggestion #3: Training controll over players attributes. players gain x amounts of attribute per x amount of points ect right ? so why not have an option to focus where you want those attributes to be gained… but dont make it an absolute… make it alike the current scouting investment higher the investment the more likely those choices
(% chance) will be made as to what attributes are changed. just a thought.

Suggestion #4
as i wrote this i had to what i thought an excellent idea…… as above starting age for career lowered a year ? or raise attribute gaining age to at least 27-28 this is realistic.
players in real life, never stop getting better till older age really. they learn and get better…some untill around 30+ … they are humans right ? so why not have this in the game. understandably it should be random after a certain age of how often they gain attributes. i also think players should have injuries that force players to retire as in real life. have it in the scout report, wiether the player scouted is a “late bloomer” “fast learner” " lazy" or what have you. and thier work ethic

Suggestion #5 moral needs to be implicated ASAP

Suggestion #6 Sell or give the rights to the game to someone who would continue active development. and active updates fine tunings ect.

these are my suggestions.

March 05, 2014 22:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I have to say I like all of your suggestions…with the exception of maybe #6…I’m a selfish bastard!

March 06, 2014 05:56

828 posts(s)

lol :D #6 was just a bit of shit stiring haha <3