Scout Search Field: Nationality

Subscribe to Scout Search Field: Nationality 11 post(s), 6 voice(s)

October 21, 2013 00:36

228 posts(s)

Hello,

I would like to make a team with only players from my Country. Can the Scout Search page be adjusted to include an option to be able to search for all players or just ones with a particular Nationality?

Thanks,

October 21, 2013 01:57

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It could but that’s an odd request, given that we have no restrictions on player’s nationality in place. Of course I understand the motivation and if the change proves to be simple enough we might as well do it, I was just wondering how much it would be used by other managers :-)

October 21, 2013 12:31

340 posts(s)

not worth the effort, usable only for national team manager, which is given list of players for the country you are managing anyway.

/BK

October 21, 2013 12:33

340 posts(s)

On the other hand, maybe it’s not a bad idea to make a series of youtube videos showing HOW to play the game, in club and national team management?

If developers not have the time, give some incentives for people willing to do this for you, like a star youth or a few billions or what ever..

/BK

October 21, 2013 21:55

228 posts(s)

Thanks for all your replies :)

Edit: Aaaah, I have just found the mechanism you have built to achieve searching for National Team replacements! Awesome, thank you :)

February 04, 2014 20:16

2 posts(s)

Where can I find the National Team replacements mechanism?

February 07, 2014 08:33

78 posts(s)

Become coach of a national team…

@Gabriel, i have the same request actually. And not only in scout option.
Perhaps it is also possible to add a field in the drop down (next to transer, free transfer and loan) Abroad Transfer.
SS always had that.

February 18, 2014 03:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I remember that option from SS, shouldn’t be hard to implement. I’m kinda of ashamed of saying things are not hard to implement but never actually implementing them! Now at least I have an excuse, I’m going to have a baby in a few months and there are lots of things to do in order to be ready for that ;-)

February 21, 2014 00:29

828 posts(s)

good then you have a few months to get it done then dont you :)

February 25, 2014 03:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hahaha, right on the spot :-D

February 25, 2014 06:53

828 posts(s)

lol