3rd Server

Subscribe to 3rd Server 25 post(s), 9 voice(s)

September 18, 2013 15:16

78 posts(s)

Perhaps there is time and space to open a 3rd server? With 2 ticks a day for example? Or 8?
Perhaps with more or less countries?
Would be nice to start a new challenge without giving up that what was already build up :)

September 18, 2013 16:22

14 posts(s)

I love that idea… especially with 8 ticks!

September 19, 2013 10:27

28 posts(s)

Hi Guys,

I’m not sure this is a good idea with the current popularity of the game. More servers will mean more managers splited between the 3 servers, so potentially less managers on the same server. Just my 2 cents ;)

September 19, 2013 10:59

828 posts(s)

if anything we should minimize down to one server

September 19, 2013 21:33

78 posts(s)

If you want more managers it should be easier to sign up.Only signing up with gmail? Hotmail should also be allowed!

September 20, 2013 09:29

104 posts(s)

i dont have gmail and i don t have Hotmail…. and i can signing up…. the problem is the market is dead… nobody want sell players….

September 21, 2013 15:03

828 posts(s)

or is it because the owners dont give a shit anymore ? we go months without any type of communication, normally it takes me talking shit and calling ppl out for them to speak up and get the community involved briefly. but like before its hyped bullshit and Nothing good is happening consistently. 12 man youth teams should be a given. the option to focus training on a certain area should be a given, this game should be about managing and right now it has fuck all to do with managing. the team manages its self atm

September 23, 2013 07:47

340 posts(s)

Entertaining thoughts but who is going to pay for the violins?
You (some of you) guys are a bunch of whining kids.. you are missing the point..

/BK

September 23, 2013 08:00

828 posts(s)

ill play the piano and cello or violin mate no need to pay for it ;P this game has gone to shit berhan and you know it

September 23, 2013 14:31

78 posts(s)

Well all i hear from you Davison is bad language ( which i don’t mind btw) and complaining. All i am suggesting is opening a third server. Perhaps when you have a faster tick, more people will enter….or not! For all i care make it a testserver.

September 23, 2013 14:34

78 posts(s)

Oh and the signing up should be possible with hotmail. Got 3 friends who i told we where playing, they checked and left because of it. I know: Lazy, but that doesn’t matter!

September 23, 2013 21:44

828 posts(s)

what we need to do is fix the game before we do anything else. make this a managing game instead of sign on and look at what your team did by itself

September 24, 2013 01:31

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

We’re probably not opening a 3rd dimension due to the reason pointed out initially by Shawn, it would mean managers would be even more split, potentially. And yes, I know there’s been no communications lately, the reason is there is nothing major to communicate. In addition to that I’ve been too busy to even check the forums, which is good and bad at the same time…for RS it’s only bad of course :-(

September 24, 2013 10:41

828 posts(s)

like i said, ill stir the shit so some sort of response is made. we all understand that your career as is everyones, more important than this game. forsure. however we all know your up to task and hope for the best. when i see a game such as this fail its potential i get upset. many levels. i think you and the game developers are better than this. so i will always stir it up so shit gets done. i wish i knew how to make such a game or id do my self mate. but since you have the means. get it done. i think you did what the romans did and spread too thin.. too many clubs, ect. i ask my fellow community managers to fill up the populated leagues to the full. i take exception for those that are managing there real life beloved clubs. the rest can fill in the gaps i think

September 24, 2013 10:42

828 posts(s)

i also ask my fellow managers to sell the abundance they do not need

September 30, 2013 07:53

340 posts(s)

Sure, stir the shit as long as there is no fan in the room! ;)

/BK

October 03, 2013 07:48

296 posts(s)

The transfer budget needs to be sorted, there’s no way I should be getting £300mil + every season, I don’t have to think twice about spending it. The max any team should get is £60mil and also keep a percentage if the budget from last year, say 70-80%.

People might actually sell then

October 03, 2013 08:16

828 posts(s)

^ agree i call for a restart of the stats . thats what i call. i think from this point on we have been beta testers. i think the admins need to unfuck them self and realise the valueable possibility they have. like berhan said many times. this could make money for them .. how much do you want to sell this game to me ? or better yet sell it to berhan. whats your price ? interested. because if you lot dont have time to make money then im sure i and berhan do. its not about greed. its about giving what its worth. fix it. work on it. invest in it and it will make you ….. facebook app is all im gonna say. fuckn top eleven on fb is making a killing and you lot are fucking about staring at dicks while you miss out on the benefit. its time to stop fuckn about and getting it done. how long do you need gabriel. let me ask you. how long do you need to get improvements into the game ? let me understand how hard this is. you released it. this is your creation … SHOW me how the fuck long . i believe in you ya cunt. <3 i seriously see in the potential in this game. i think you gave up ?

October 03, 2013 08:16

828 posts(s)

^ agree i call for a restart of the stats . thats what i call. i think from this point on we have been beta testers. i think the admins need to unfuck them self and realise the valueable possibility they have. like berhan said many times. this could make money for them .. how much do you want to sell this game to me ? or better yet sell it to berhan. whats your price ? interested. because if you lot dont have time to make money then im sure i and berhan do. its not about greed. its about giving what its worth. fix it. work on it. invest in it and it will make you ….. facebook app is all im gonna say. fuckn top eleven on fb is making a killing and you lot are fucking about staring at dicks while you miss out on the benefit. its time to stop fuckn about and getting it done. how long do you need gabriel. let me ask you. how long do you need to get improvements into the game ? let me understand how hard this is. you released it. this is your creation … SHOW me how the fuck long . i believe in you ya cunt. <3 i seriously see in the potential in this game. i think you gave up ?

October 04, 2013 08:35

340 posts(s)

Whoa ;)

Even if Davison choses other words than come in mind, I think they matter because there is truth in them, listen to the message or read between the lines. I doubt the guys would sell the game, like Strand would never sell his game. I’ve been there and I know. So that is NOT going to happen.

Let’s see some viable options instead.
Beta testing is one thing, what we are doing is something else.
With testing systems are being re-installed so the “game world” would basically have to be reset after every major release/update. So proper testing can be done. But in order to do testing you need test cases, in order to do test cases you need to have specifications of features, all documented so you can then read a specification, test the feature and document whether the result is the expected one or not.

One major flaw of the game is the lack of managers (ie potential paying customers), that will not change unless something is done.
I do not believe having an app alone will make huge impact, you still need to bring in new people playing the game.

Ive said it before and I can repeat myself, I do not mind because I really think this is what needs to be done:
1. setup a group of people, a core that will decide how things will work. This is the hardest part really. It’s all about ownership.
2. implement the needed changes, balance the game
3. have a career last a certain time say 20 seasons then you need to restart either the world, or the manager records. See #1 – their job.
4. include options for premium content (see #1 – their job) – App possible here
5. marketing – should probably be higher up but what’s going on here? How many new managers join every season (or real time year)?
My old IFM game has never been officially launched, is not touched for 10 years it still gets 10k+ visits/year and so far 600k visits. How many new visitors get here? Maybe you need to register several football sites and point them here? Anything that drives more traffic.

These are recommendations only of course, if the developers wish to keep the same model as they have. If you really want to make a game by the people for the people you need to be ready for more changes than you wanted. That’s the learning process with this thing, when you do something for others it’s no longer yours (like an art) – it becomes a body with everyone else, you are left as a by-standing observer. A bit sad but that’s the way it works.

Oh one more thing, if I ever get rich enough I’ll make a tv show, about everyday at an office, appoint Davison as the boss, and I will have the office at a really tall building, it should make real good tv. ;)

/BK

October 04, 2013 11:10

828 posts(s)

exactly when you release your vision, you bring people to that mental level it took to create your creation, now since you did the hard part of thinking and creating. its time to improve on even that pinnacle thought you once had to create your creation. i take this standard towards the music i create. same standard at my Ice hockey skill, my paintings, my Job as an EMT self development. :)

October 04, 2013 22:21

61 posts(s)

Great words Benhan…hmmm… and Davison ( the Ruby Soccer`s Chael Sonnen )…

I strongly believe that to get new users you must have a time limit for each World and get the old economy back where you had the economy challenge…
Save important data from the finished worlds and make it visible to the people on ruby`s page( ie. Manager/Team/Country Rankings, Hall of fame and maybe make it possible to people add some notes and comments about the finished world )..

You could even make a reward system for the best managers giving their names a symbol ( star? ) and make a Overall Rankings of all Finished Worlds with the managers performance on them…

A new challenge must start from time to time so people could do different strategies on each one of them… Right now the way it is I still think is fun, but, I think something is missing… The timelimit worlds would be the solution for inflation and the old economy could be back ! If someones gets his team to be a 200.000 stadium, a money machine, etc… its his merit! But in season x the world ends and a new challenge beggins, who will built the new great teams?!

I think that new users will be more excited about timelimit worlds than entering in a game with no ending..

October 05, 2013 07:02

340 posts(s)

Hahah indeed Chael Sonnen, he is awesome, I follow MMA very closely, great stuff there.. :)

Time limit is essential if you are going to make money out of this thing, just look at the Online Fotbolls Manager (web/app), I am sure they are making good money, using real life data and charging for functionality of otherwise free to play game. There you play only one season and that’s it.

/BK

October 05, 2013 10:01

296 posts(s)

I would actually be interested in buying something like this, then I think why not copy it?

This could work out, especially with the app part. Winning eleven isn’t even that good but it’s a high grossing game as it kills time when people are at work/train/bus etc

I’ll just hire BK to remake the game :D

October 05, 2013 19:29

104 posts(s)

old economy are better; more Young players in the team…