Offer to buy non listed players

Subscribe to Offer to buy non listed players 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

July 24, 2013 09:23

9 posts(s)

At the moment the market of players is very small and I start to see a big tendency in users contacting other users giving offers by mail for the players they wish.
My proposal is to allow to give an offer for any player (listed or not). This would allow the owner of the player under interest to accept it or not (it could be part of the negotiations).
At the same time, this player under negotiation would be listed under a new filter in the search of players (ex:under negotiation) so that it would allow other users to see that and make higher bids for that player.

This would bring much more players transfers in the game, more money movement and the possibility to buy any player, even the ones not listed.

Cheers.

July 24, 2013 15:27

828 posts(s)

good idea mate i think this could also fix our problem

July 24, 2013 18:46

61 posts(s)

I think is a good idea to allow offers to any players, but instead of creating a new filter, the manager who owns the wanted player could just " Accept ou Decline " the offer…
If he accepts it, the player automatically goes transfer listed for the offered price with the 3 turns for others to also bid on him… If he declines, nothing happens.

PS: But I don’t think computers should accept those offers.