Advanced Scouting - the next step

Subscribe to Advanced Scouting - the next step 4 post(s), 2 voice(s)

June 28, 2013 09:50

340 posts(s)

Scouting is very interesting feature I think, will be much appreciated.

I am thinking about the next step (as always), and how about having different types of scouting, like:

1) scout next opponent , having scouting level of 10 will let you scout every turn so this option will let you give a rough estimation of most promising players that you can research more individually.

2) scout youth team, that is you scout your youth team until you’ve scouted them all

3) scout free transfer agents, that is like in nr1, give you a list of promising free transfer agents list, then you can scout them individually.

4) scout specific league/country, scout gives you a list of promising players that you can research later on.

There could be a more advanced option as well, then in all of the types (of scouting), when the “promising list” is delivered, instead of scout going idle, can start researching the players of the list they delivered more thoroughly.

As always when doing things you should start with a “WHY?” and the reason for this feature is to allow people using the scouting feature to it’s full even if they don’t log on every tick.

/BK

June 28, 2013 10:28

340 posts(s)

And when researching on players from the delivered list, instead of giving all potential values, you could receive them in steps, so when you know you are done researching this specific player you can click on a button saying, research next player in list.

This will in a way, let you skip a player when you see a secondary value not being great enough, so no use to spend valuable ticks on researching this player.

They reason for this, is to be able to skip valuable research ticks, when you know this player is of no use to me. Most valuable for lower level scouting departments, this way they can skip to next research object, thus shortening the research length per player.

/BK

June 29, 2013 01:12

828 posts(s)

interesting ideas, but lets focus on player moral and fixing the transfer market

June 29, 2013 09:44

340 posts(s)

True, I am not saying this should have higher priority than anything else,it’s just ideas.
Perhaps those advanced features should be premium only, read “available only in app version” ;)

/BK