Transfer System proposals

Subscribe to Transfer System proposals 7 post(s), 6 voice(s)

May 25, 2013 16:16

5 posts(s)

I suggest to add those proposal for the transfer system :

• possibility to make a direct offer to an other club, without waiting he is on transfer list or not
  • when a player has 72 turns left on his contract, an other club is able to propose him a pre-contract (same for youths)
  • every “human club” is able to buy 1 player from “bot clubs”

on transfer list :
adding the list of “national players available”, for exemple in England *
- transfer
- loan
- free players
- english players from other countries available (transfer/loan/free)

May 25, 2013 18:19

803 posts(s)

Dont agree with the third, dont see no harm in let people deal with CPU teams, its the way to know for sure it isn’t cheating. More deals being made is what the market needs now so we shouldn’t try to limit that.

All the others I think everyone agrees and it is planed to be that way. The 72 turns contract offer needs to be thouth careful as we need to let the club have a chance to deal with the player first, if they reach 72 turns before without a deal then other clubs would make their offers.

Cheers

May 25, 2013 18:35

15 posts(s)

i agree with the first but from the moment the coach agrees to transfer the player, he must go to the transfer list for 3 turns, like the others transfer listed players or this would be a “door” to the cheaters.

May 26, 2013 05:38

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

First point: agreed, this has been discussed before and sounds like a good idea
Second point: I understand your goal with that, but as we only allow the current manager to negotiate a new contract when the player has 36 turns left we would have to change the timing of things if we were to allow such pre-contract negotiations.
Third point: I’m afraid I’m with Filipe on this one, I know the bot teams are usually stupid but letting you buy players like that from them wouldn’t be a great improvement on gameplay…

Cheers

May 26, 2013 07:44

639 posts(s)

Donator

I like the fourth point. Wasn’t that in Soccersim also?
Don’t like the first point so much though. Then you have a good player, and you see the whole world bidding on him, while you don’t want to sell him for any money (or “money” as it is these days).

May 26, 2013 11:04

5 posts(s)

Yes the 4th point was on soccersim

May 27, 2013 23:14

828 posts(s)

i made these very same suggestions last year