physical condition at the beginning of the season

Subscribe to physical condition at the beginning of the season 15 post(s), 6 voice(s)

April 21, 2013 15:51

15 posts(s)

i´m think that at the beginnig of each season, all the players should start with 100% of physical condition. it makes no sense that your players start the season with the exhaustion caused by the last one. and i think also that no players should end the season with 100% if they play all the official games, like we see by now. it would bring more competitiveness to the game cause the coaches would be forced to rotate some players once in a while and not keep the same “11” all the season. and its more realistic to. this would be a good improvement to the game. think about that.

April 21, 2013 16:09

678 posts(s)

If you play to win titles, you play in the league. cup, CL/EL. Those teams are already rotating players constantly, and having 11 good players then isn’t enough. So I think you are mistaken. This is already happening….

April 21, 2013 16:32

15 posts(s)

i don´t agree with you. you have 134 coaches playing the fastticker, but you can count how many teams play all the competitions to the end. 4 or 5 per season. even if you put the same 11 in all games, their condition will never get below 90/92. and if you rotate the team, having some players just for the championship for exemple, it has no logic that they end the season with 100%, even if they just played the championship. like it has no logic that the players start the season fatigued.

April 21, 2013 16:51

639 posts(s)

Donator

But doesn’t it makes sense that playing one game a week doesn’t fatigue a player, but playing two does?

April 21, 2013 18:18

15 posts(s)

for me it doesn´’t make sense one player that plays all the league games and finish the season with 100% condition. he should should get tired along the season, even if he makes only one game a week. like it doesn´t make sense start the season already tired.

April 21, 2013 19:21

609 posts(s)

If you have players playing with 90/92 stamina you are almost certain that you are gonne lose. So you need to manage your team correctly any way, so i don’t see the point in getting everyone on 100% at tick 1. It should be (and is) a job for you to manage the stamina of your players. If you do that correctly your team has 100% on the beginning of the new season.

April 21, 2013 20:34

15 posts(s)

if you have players with 90/92 that wont make difference at all. you only start to feel the difference at 80. like in real life, is at the beginning of the season that the players have the best condition and no one finish the season with 100%. just a tip.

April 21, 2013 20:41

609 posts(s)

It will make a very big difference <97, you will lose alot of skill points from that players.

April 22, 2013 09:03

678 posts(s)

@Mptres: Not sure how you get a number of 4-5 teams per season who rotate to the end? Yes when you use the word “end” then I guess CL and EL finals are on tick 134. However, there are 8 groups in CL and 8 in EL which are 6 games before the knockout system starts. That’s 16 groups of 4 teams, which is 64 teams that have to rotate players in order to uphold stamina. 16 teams in EL are cpu’s and 4 teams in CL are cpu’s. Which leaves us with 44 player managed teams that have to rotate stamina in CL and EL.

Then there is Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana. LA has 19 cpu’s and Copa 22, which still leaves us with 23 player managed teams. So that’s 44+23 = 67 player managed teams have a long period in the season where they really have to rotate and manage stamina. You said 134 managers play this game and out of this group 67 have to rotate. So 67/134 = 50%.

I believe that if 50% of all managers in this game are already rotating, then the system we currently have is just fine.

April 22, 2013 18:55

15 posts(s)

so Sly, they all play all the competitions and they all plays them to the final. let the maths away. the system is good but it could be better, cause protects the teams that plays more games, so, protects the best teams. but like the topic name indicates, it was just a sugestion.

April 23, 2013 00:11

828 posts(s)

i agree with the original post

April 23, 2013 06:48

678 posts(s)

Yeah, but your suggestion would make it easier. I don’t agree with that. It’s your own responsibility to keep stamina in check. Good managers know how to do this.

But it’s nice to see people making suggestions. Keep them coming. I can just say that in this case I’m sure no changes will be made. In the early day’s stamina didn’t matter, so the change has already been made that it now does matter. I don’t think gabriel will change it AGAIN.

Let’s close this topic and move on to the next suggestion :)

April 23, 2013 09:07

828 posts(s)

um no…. lets continue the discussion you dont get to decide whats what. or what opinions should and shouldnt be listend to…. stamina should not be low at tick 1 it should be put back to 100% 145 ticks in the game 365 days in a year enough said

April 23, 2013 18:28

803 posts(s)

The real life argument is wrong, players at season beginning are never at 100% stamina, they come from holidays and their fitness level is far from ideal. You see all teams playing pre-season friendlies and focusing training on fitness because of that…

The argument that teams with more matches get favoured is also wrong, they would be the most favoured by having all players at 100%, as they could use them till 80-90 stamina levels and get them to 100 with no “sacrifice”.

That said, this suggestion would favour teams that get their players to 3% stamina by playing all possible friendly matches. I’m against that, if you want to do that you must take the consequence (not being able to use them on official matches). We should present suggestions that help remove the need for all that friendlies, not incentive them.

Cheers!

April 25, 2013 19:47

609 posts(s)

The big difference between real life and ruby is that you can play friendlies all the way to the last tick. It’s the managers choise to do so, if you wan’t 100% stamina on the beginning of the season then stop playing after your last official :) (and rotate in between well ofc).

If a real life players play until the new season he will be also tired.