Transfer Price Limit

Subscribe to Transfer Price Limit 12 post(s), 7 voice(s)

March 05, 2013 20:10

803 posts(s)

With this new changes to player prices and the new economic sistem I think the maximum price you can list (and offer) a player should be reviewed or removed. I’m trying to convince people to sell me players but they wont accept as they have a limit to list those players, a stupid limit I could double or triple…

March 05, 2013 21:39

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It makes sense, especially now where cheating by transfering money between teams is not a big issue as it used to be.

March 05, 2013 23:09

609 posts(s)

Please no! Then we get those ridiculous prices back again. The limit shouldn’t be a problem, they just don’t realise the impact yet of the new economy.

Maybe you should have an option to offer 25% more (not list) if you want to. The biggest problem (always found it that way) in my opinion is that u can’t offer more then the player is listed for. A club would always like to negotiate to the highest bidder and not the team who can pay the biggest wage to the player. If there are 10 teams bidding on a player from 25m and i want to bid 30m i can’t (besides msging the manager of the team, but that might be to late).

March 06, 2013 02:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You can offer more, but the price paid will be whatever the player is listed for, so it’s up to the manager to realize you’ve offered more and raise the price so you bid exclusively.

March 15, 2013 08:21

803 posts(s)

Vaughn the ridiculous prices are the ones people are willing to pay, I already got agrement on several players but cant make no deal because this limit thing. With the est value so low and so much money available this is one big part of the sleeping market we now have.

Gabriel, this is simple to do no? We can give it a try and see how things go, if you dont like it put it back again :D

March 15, 2013 14:32

116 posts(s)

EU concordo com o Filipe Silva.
Se não houver limites nos valores de transferências vai ficar muito melhor comprar e vender e fará sentido guardar dinheiro para investir em um único atleta.

March 15, 2013 18:46

116 posts(s)

Se eu oferecer um valor acima do pedido pelo jogador não adianta nada né?!
O que vale é o valor estipulado pelo vendedor.
Procede?

March 16, 2013 21:37

104 posts(s)

Eu nao concordo; iriamos ter jogadoers a serem vendidos por milhoes e milhoes o que nao tem logica; a meu ver o irreal é o limite de salarios ser tao alto; ontem competi para comprar um jogador e foi para o Valladolid por 500 Mil de ordenado; para um jogador que nao vale tanto enfim… o problema do mercado estar morto é que os clubes estao cheios de dinheiro e logicamente nao querem vender e quem comprar nao pode porque nao ha nada de jeito; se isso continuar assim deveria haver melhoramento para evoluir os jovens do plantel e apostar na formacao; ou entao diminuir a facilidade com que as equipas tem dinheiro; eu acho que o dinheiro antes estava melhor pois obrigava o pessoal a vender para poder comprar; agora ninguem vende ou entao acaba se a comprar jogadores medianos por precos altos pois nao ha mais nada para comprar eheheh Felix o que interessa um unico atleta ? Vais comprar so um por epoca ???

March 16, 2013 22:50

803 posts(s)

We should only speak English in the forums, its the language everyone can read and write, better or worse.

I already said this but I see no problem in those rising values, if much is a signal the market is working. If the problem is inflation we could use other options like reducing the money available (for everyone) or players asking higher wages (an excellent idea Gabriel had to cancel because people protested simply for not being used to it).

Even so, doing all this there will always be situations like those 500k wage, if a manager really wants a player and can do that, why not? Players morale can be helpfull to prevent that but we should not rush it just because you couldn’t get one player because of that. So what if Rui got that player for 500k wage, think he’ll do it again? When boards points start to be a worry for people this situations will be even more rare.

Now, the problem with the transfer market is a whole other issue, I think this suggestion along with the board points benefits for saving money will help things to start working again, as they are right know its unbearable for most managers. You can only find old average players or young unimproved players in the market. The only way to mount a top team is by getting them when young and improve them. Instead of giving managers some other options we are forcing them to this path. Fine by me and others that always have done that, for most people not so fine…

March 17, 2013 12:18

116 posts(s)

Lince, essa era a ideia, rsrs.. comprar um jogador por temporada.
Já que eu não admito a hipotese de pagar um alto salário, eu prefiro pagar um valor grande pelo jogador.
Vou terminar a temporada com 470mi em caixa.
:(

Filipe, the idea of high salaries affect the contract renewals did not prosper?
Can i offer super salaries that will not affect me in the future?
I’m using less than 50% of my wage limit.

March 19, 2013 10:18

74 posts(s)

Lince, worry about your own team, which would be enough to give you an headache. i believe i don’t comment in the forum all the things you do with your team, nor the players you buy, etc… so…

Lince, mantém-te ocupado com os assuntos da tua equipa que já tens pano para mangas. eu também não ando a comentar aqui no forum sobre o que fazes com as tuas equipas… nem os jogadores que compras, etc…

March 22, 2013 00:51

58 posts(s)

Hello,

I agree with Filipe but to start I think that it´s better to rise the actual limit (3) for 5 or 6 times players value and see what happens.

Best Regards
Diogo Silva