apply a rule

Subscribe to apply a rule 12 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 31, 2013 09:39

828 posts(s)

Transfer window pre and mid and after season

January 31, 2013 16:21

301 posts(s)

just like in real life, good idea, but would this decrease or increase market inflation… i’m not an expert to know how to predict these things…
i think since its such a small window, we could have 2 possibilities:
1) people will pay any price to get the player they want
or
2) people will ask for the moon and no one will buy players during this window.

Perhaps this is something that could work under the new system that the admins are gonna implement…

January 31, 2013 20:46

828 posts(s)

or make it so you cannot sell your player for more than est value. have contract lengths mixed with player moral. where the player chooses not to renew and wants a transfer just like managersim. also set the max a player can be sold for to be that of thier est value +10-20% i dont see a problem with this

February 01, 2013 00:08

639 posts(s)

Donator

Let’s wait for the new economy system first?

February 01, 2013 00:33

301 posts(s)

I would think some of those things are currently being worked on… Hopefully we can have an update from the admins on how they are progressing?

February 01, 2013 05:27

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Transfer windows have been discussed in the past and there was never an agreement whether they would be good or bad. Maybe they will work better with the new system than with the current one. We’ll have to wait and see.

As far as the new system goes the choosing and establishment of investments for the season is ready, now we need to do more testing to make sure the transfers, loans and contract renewals are working as per the new rules before we can roll them out.

February 01, 2013 11:02

828 posts(s)

i hope to have these improvements up by next season as i have been prepareing my team for it as any responsible manager should be doing right now

February 01, 2013 13:28

301 posts(s)

Would you know how much longer prior to rollingout these changes? I’m just curious… :)
obviously it’s better to take longer and make sure all the bugs are ironed out rather than deploying something that won’t work properly…
Plus if we are all astute managers like Davison, we need extra time to plan ahead :)

February 01, 2013 22:00

828 posts(s)

situational awareness for the win charles :D

February 02, 2013 01:47

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I’ll do my best to have it next season, but I can’t make any promises as the available time to work on it varies a lot :-)

February 03, 2013 16:17

301 posts(s)

For sure Davison :)

Cool Gabriel, thanks for the reply and i think i can speak on behalf of all managers when i say we all appreciate the dedication you guys put into making this game what it is :)

February 04, 2013 23:10

828 posts(s)

GET ER DONE!!! :D