Regarding Player Growth.

Subscribe to Regarding Player Growth. 1 post(s), 1 voice(s)

May 26, 2012 06:11

72 posts(s)

A few days back we had a poll on if managers could have a say on player growth or to keep it as it is currently.

i have one suggestion regarding that. as we know on an average an outfield player improves 140 skill points and 120 points if he is a goalkeeper. my suggestion is to allow random growth pattern (ie as current ) for 90% for the skill points. and for give managers control for the last 10%. ( if it is possible to implement.)

we can debate on how we can manage the optimum balance between basic growth and specialization..
For eg; it could be 90% random and 10% to managers by default … or if you have level 10 coaching you can have more control over specialization.

or alternately, if you pay for the game, you can have more control.

we also need to look after fake accounts or people having multiple accounts trying to sabotage players for other teams.

Finally, my point is,
As it is, i like the current system of random growth… but if we are moving towards letting managers manage the growth pattern, lets make it such that manager have only some controls, not full control… because as we all know, life is random.