Minimal money restrictions

Subscribe to Minimal money restrictions 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

May 09, 2012 21:24

803 posts(s)

I’m now facing the money restrictions from the board and I find it very strange they wont allow me to buy good potential players for very small amounts, older players with great potential are very sub evaluated so the board wont let me spend 6M in a player when they now have more than 120M…

There should be a minimum limit for this restrictions, something like 7-10% the bank account… The way it is now its to much hard for new and poor managers…

May 11, 2012 06:07

340 posts(s)

Maybe a transfer budget depending on the number of the years you spent in the club?
so 10% to 50% depending on how long your loyalty has been tested, something like:

1 year 10% of funds
2 year 15% of funds
3 year 20% of funds
4 year 30% of funds
5 year 40% of funds
5+ years = the maximum of 50% of the funds.

This would make it harder for cheaters to roam around and get teams with money and spend it all between themselves.

/BK

May 11, 2012 17:52

803 posts(s)

After 5 years there should be no restriction, its enouf time to build a team and be able to spend all the money in one player if you really want him…

Anyway, I’m not asking to change the restriction formula we have now, I just think there should be a minimum for this restrictions, doesn’t really matter if a manager want to spend 5M in a 2M value player…