Classificação treinadores humanos

Subscribe to Classificação treinadores humanos 14 post(s), 8 voice(s)

November 14, 2011 23:13

44 posts(s)

Ola, gostaria de dar minha contribuição ao jogo para melhorar a maneira como as equipes escolhem seus treinadores. Poderia ser acrescentado junto ao Ranking uma aba com Status do treinador, onde apareceria um tipo de classificação a parte da atual. Nessa nova classificação os técnicos seriam distribuídos de acordo com o tempo que estão no jogo(em temporadas). Por exemplo, Novato, Amador, Aspirante, profissional, mestre e lenda. E uma outra com o tempo médio de permanência em um mesmo clube. Essas duas novas classificações, seriam usadas pelos times para critério de desempate quando este tiver mais de um treinador se candidatando ao mesmo cargo. Por exemplo, um Novato, que tivesse ficado só em um clube, ganharia de um Amador que ficou em mais de um clube em um mesmo período. Assim, evitaríamos a “fuga” de técnicos constantemente de um clube ao outro, fazendo com que os mesmos ficassem por um período maior num mesmo clube. Assim sua reputação seria desgastada, fazendo com que boas equipes escolhessem treinadores com ranking pior que o dele, mas com um histórico de longevidade em seus antigos clubes. É o que acontesse hoje no futebol.

O que acham dessa ideia?

November 16, 2011 11:20

609 posts(s)

I got no idea.

November 17, 2011 14:21

301 posts(s)

TRANSLATION

Hello, I would give my contribution to the game to improve the way teams choose their trainers. Could be added next to the Status tab with a ranking of the coach, which would appear a kind of part of the current classification. In this new classification technicians would be distributed according to the time they are in the game (in season). For example, Novice, Amateur, Aspiring, professional, teacher and legend. And another with the average length of stay in the same club. These two new classifications would be used by teams to tie-breaker when it has more of a coach applying for the same position. For example, a Novato, who had been alone in a club, a gain of Amador who took over a club in the same period. Thus, we avoid the “escape” of technicians constantly a club to another, causing them to stay for a longer period in the same club. So his reputation would be eroded, making good coaches chose teams with ranking worse than his, but with a history of longevity in their former clubs. What would happen is now in football.

What do you think of this idea?

November 17, 2011 22:49

32 posts(s)

lil TWEAKED trans

Hello, I would like to give my contribution to the game by improving the way teams choose their trainers. It could be added next to the Status tab with a ranking of the coach, which would appear like some kind of a part of the current classification. In this new classification coaches would be distributed according to the time they are in the game (by season). For example, Novice, Amateur, Aspiring, Professional, Teacher and Legend, and another with the average length of stay in the same club. These two new classifications would be used by teams to tie-break when there is more than one coach applying for the same position. For example, a Novice, that had been on a single club, would beat an Amateur who took over more clubs in the same period. This would avoid the constant “escape” of coaches from one club to another, causing them to stay for longer periods in the same club. Thus, his reputation would be worn out, making good teams choose coaches with rankings worse than his, but with a history of longevity in their former clubs. It is what happens in today’s football.

What do you think of this idea?

November 18, 2011 11:29

609 posts(s)

There is already a ranking system in the game: “reputation”.

November 18, 2011 12:29

51 posts(s)

But that’s just a reputation and nothing what Imortal is suggesting. Unless reputation takes into consideration the time at the club, time in the game….etc

November 19, 2011 23:11

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Currently reputation is only related to cheating or suspicious activities. I agree loyal managers and those playing for a long time should have some preference when applying for a new club. I like the idea of including such attributes in the manager information page.

November 20, 2011 08:57

609 posts(s)

Maybe the longer you are in the game the less chance you get on getting fired in a new club? :D

November 20, 2011 12:23

44 posts(s)

I think managers who have long time in a club should have some privilege. Look at Europe today, we have managers with 20 years in a club, even though the jobs are always challenged, quite different from what occurs in Brazil. this should be taken into account when choosing a club yes.

November 20, 2011 13:41

803 posts(s)

I think the idea of having a ranking for loyal and older managers is good but mostly for other decisions in the team, older and loyal managers should have more free to fire, list below or higher price margins etc… For the clubs manager choise is of low interest, we rarely see more than one person applying for the same team and there are lots of good teams without managers in the game…

Just as an observation, very funny to be you making this suggestion, who would say lol

November 21, 2011 22:19

44 posts(s)

Someone always has to pay the price, just because I’m not an example of a manager does not mean that I can give suggestions in the game, or am I wrong?

November 24, 2011 09:30

340 posts(s)

Loyalty to club should be awarded, winning and reaching goals should give you points you can “spend” on stupid things like buying overpriced players or giving silly salary to some players.
Mind that it would only allow you to do certain stuff, not taking you of the hook when it comes to responsibility.
The team can still react negatively when you give a similar player to one a much higher salary etc.

My suggesting when I was working on my game projects back in 2000 was that when joining a new club you would have pretty limited things you could do, one of those was not to trade more than maybe 2 players first season, then trade some more after reaching some more goals. Of course that depends on the level of the club, a higher rep/richer club could let you that number be bigger, but in order to get one of those clubs, you needed to work on your rep and skill, ie win games.

Just some thought with the new feature.
BK

November 24, 2011 12:40

44 posts(s)

would be interesting to implement moral players, so when someone like to hire some of the squad but for a higher salary, your player would lose morale and consequently would play worse. It would be a way to control transfers and to make managers think more before hiring a player, it would influence the rest of the cast.

Cheers,

Alencar Mentges

November 24, 2011 15:40

340 posts(s)

or the player will play better (train harder = more prone to injury during practice or game) and then demand more wages.. ;)

BK