Average rating

Subscribe to Average rating 9 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 14, 2007 09:45

75 posts(s)

Is it possible to add in the team players’ page their average rating in official matches during the season? I think it would be nice… =)

September 14, 2007 09:59

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

it was done yesterday :). there will be more info on other places, but take a look there and let me know what you think.
thanks

September 14, 2007 10:13

75 posts(s)

ohh sorry!!! I just saw it!!

It’s good!!! hehehehehe

Only 2 things: This data is recent, right? Cause in my opinion it should only counts official matches ( League and National Cup )

And the other thing is just to adjust the numbers of the main players with youth’s hehehe =)

September 14, 2007 10:17

75 posts(s)

About the numbers of the main players with the youth’s, it’s not only on their history, their abilites are not in line too… I think on the youth’s abilities and history, there is an “extra space” between numbers…

PS: numbers que eu falo são os dados que ficam em cima tipo: Keeping, shooting, drible, DP, AVG.GOALS… hehehe

September 14, 2007 10:26

75 posts(s)

Not trying but already being a pain in the ass, hahaha, I think in the average rating, there should be only 2 numbers after the , ( Don’t know how to say casas decimais hehehe… com os devidos arredondamentos )… Like 9,58… It would get the page cleaner…

September 14, 2007 11:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll surely improve this screen guys, these are good suggestions. About the games, well, for now the screen consider statistics for all games, including friendlies.

Cheers.

September 14, 2007 12:08

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

nope, it only considers official games… so we are ok.

about the rest, we will take a look.

cheers

September 14, 2007 12:25

75 posts(s)

Are you sure about that? Cause I never play official matches with my youths, and everyone of them had 2 matches and only one with 1…

But I played with them against Treviso both legs on the national cup, but not all of them, so they shouldn’t have 2 matches, only some… So I look at it again, and I saw the data is recent, and I played 2 friendlies recently which I use my youths….

Anyway, I’m at work now but I’ll take a better look at home

September 14, 2007 14:35

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i am sure of how it is supposed to work :P but we may have a bug there, of course. will double check it. if the problem persists tomorrow, please let me know.