More fair negotiation - avoid "hide buyer"

Subscribe to More fair negotiation - avoid "hide buyer" 8 post(s), 7 voice(s)

June 26, 2011 12:51

287 posts(s)

It would be nice to know there is more managers trying to hire a player. There is a “dirt” and very common way to bid a player: wait for the last 1 minute to next tick and then make an offer.

My suggestion is: you have to show that you are interested at least 2 hours before tick. Just who “check in” can change his offer before next tick.

Rules:
- If you want to buy a player you have to “check in” for negotiation at least 2 hours before next tick.
- Who already have “checked in” can freely change his bid.

My idea it to make it more interesting for both sides:

• If you are the seller you can see there is 1 or more managers interested in your player and you can rethink how much you are asking for him.
  • If you are the buyer you can offer much more if you see there is more managers interested in this player.

This way we can fix the “hide buyer”

June 26, 2011 13:43

42 posts(s)

Donator

totally agree…

June 26, 2011 14:20

803 posts(s)

I’ve just done that to Le To :D The truth is it happens in real life, sometimes a team thinks they have assured some player and at the last minute (the over night market :D) they lose it for a better offer. In here things are much faster so it would be fair to have some way to prevent this so I agree with that.

June 26, 2011 14:41

42 posts(s)

Donator

no problem Filipe, that’s the game rules, but a little improvment of the negotiation system would be great…

June 26, 2011 15:00

609 posts(s)

I said some words to myself when the tick was there about your action Filipe, still it’s normal for this game.

Tbh i would love to see a change in the system to prevent this from happening to anyone, cause ppl paying 67k wages for 1 player they “ninja” away from someone is just absurt!!

Getting a new player shouldn’t depend on the wage tbh, it should matter how much u pay for him. Just make the bid (the value) invisable and let the highest win?

June 27, 2011 18:26

828 posts(s)

yes make hte highest bid win

June 29, 2011 22:32

678 posts(s)

No offence Ulisses, but this has happend forever in this game. It use to be a common thing in Managersim to outbid the other teams 1 sec before the tick. Heck, I recall setting my alarm clock to be able to outbid someone in the middle of the night.

I don’t want to be totally rude to you, but I know why you bring this up now. It’s because Valladolid outbid you on the last minute on Antonio Islas. I think you of all people knows this happens plenty in this game. I feel it’s only now that you were the victom that you bring it up on this topic.

I say nothing needs to be done. This is something that happens in real life football aswell.

July 09, 2011 06:31

22 posts(s)

And what about closing a date for each negociation, just like SoccerSim/ManagerSim ? As soon as a team is bidding for a player (or offering a contract), negociations are open for 2/3 turns so buyers & sellers have enough time to discuss about the transfer.