National team management features suggestions

Subscribe to National team management features suggestions 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

June 03, 2011 07:05

340 posts(s)

Now, as I have tested being a national manager, I’d love to see some or all of these developed and available :

1. when managing national team, to be able to spend development points on promising players, as seen on FIFA (ps3) games.

2. a log where every managers is required to “pass on the torch” to next manager, where he can write down what he experimented with and how it resulted..

3. much more effective Game Plan options which can alter the game scenario.

/Berhan

June 05, 2011 22:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

1. Not a good idea, managers could exploit that by spending development points on their own club players :-(

2. Simple and useful, I like it!

3. That could be helpful not only for national teams, but for everybody.

Thanks for the suggestions Berhan!

June 07, 2011 16:59

340 posts(s)

1. Gabriel, you could limit the number of points you can assign to each player. Not really an issue, and also why wouldn’t a manager want to develop his own players as well. Also you could limit the number of own players you can bring in the national squad, I think that is already so.

2. yes :)
Maybe also saving the tactics and writing something about it.

3. Right but I think surprising results due to a specific game plan is more likely to happen on national team level, or is it just me, I could be wrong. What do you guys think?

/BK