Players side position

Subscribe to Players side position 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 24, 2011 22:42

65 posts(s)

Donator

Currently the way the game is setup with the player being automatically generated, you receive youth players with an affinity for a particular side of the field i.e. L, LC, C, RC or R. The flaw with automatically generated players is you can get a player for which your team already has plenty. I.e. receiving a leftside player when you already have alot of leftside players.

My suggestion is the following:

1) Get rid of the side positioning and have the players being usable in all positions (L, LC, C, RC, R); or

2) Enable manual control over the assignment, in this case the arriving player gets assigned his position on the field by the manager to suit his requirements.

May 25, 2011 09:54

609 posts(s)

You can read my mind! Was thinking the same.

May 25, 2011 10:39

803 posts(s)

In real life managers can change the positions some players do but it takes much time and usually many bad performances in the new position. However managers can’t chose which position a player stars his career. In time we should have the possibility of changing position (with much hard work) but I think youth players should continue random. It is hard when you are trying to build a team with players from your academy but it must be hard or we all would be doing that and there would be no transfer market…

May 25, 2011 15:47

639 posts(s)

Donator

It’s only a problem if you have more than three M L players (or A R or D L or something simular). In that case, just sell one…