still alive????????????...??????

Subscribe to still alive????????????...?????? 15 post(s), 9 voice(s)

May 02, 2011 11:49

120 posts(s)

Donator

Hola Amigos….

I´m just concern about rubbysoccer state of mind, i know money is an issue but playing a free game was the starting point.

2 persons working so hard developing a great game it is not enough, not changed had been made in a long time, even simple things like hotlist (I´m still dreaming about a Club´s Worl Cup, better than national countries, that so far so boring….).

i´m so greatfull to Danilo, Gabriel and head masters, Fernando Franca, and many great managers. This people passion had keep the game alive. Thanks to all….

Now my question: Is Rubby soccer sinking with no future?? or it just about time that the game comes around one more time???

Un saludo people…

Dama

May 02, 2011 12:50

803 posts(s)

I’ve noticed things are a bit dormant lately, can just hope it is lack of time of the admins and not lack of motivation, I’ve never played an online game for so long as I’ve been playing RS and I still thing the game have much potential.

As for the future I think we should focus efforts on advertising the game, we have few active managers and many of them are fake accounts so nothing good comes from them. More people in the game would make it more fun to play and hopefully more sustainable as there would be more donations and people helping improving the game.

May 02, 2011 14:49

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hey, not true mates. Just recently the game went through a MAJOR upgrade in its foundations. That required a lot of work to be completed. And don’t worry, it’s just that we had to much to do recently, we will definitely come back to it. The first thing I am going to do when I come back is fix a few issues and start adding the achievements.

May 02, 2011 14:50

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Another thing we are already planning to do is change the way youths evolve…

May 03, 2011 12:07

65 posts(s)

Donator

By any chance would this planned change to youth development result in a faster evolution of a player to its max stats?

May 03, 2011 21:34

609 posts(s)

god hope so its faster and more on main skill plx!! So many players get 85+ in sec stats and only like 80 in main stat.

June 15, 2011 10:38

828 posts(s)

each one is as important as the other

1) financial income is crap, i have a huge stadium and get fuck all for income
2) players refuse reasonable fair wages ( end up having to pay high wages for a player that ends up inconsistant )
3) transfer market prices still b.s
4) youth development is a joke
5) match results are b,s
6) go to fire a player who has been on loan ( due to being shit) and hasnt played for the club for 2 seasons yet " too important for the club" wtf is that
and the list goes on

June 15, 2011 17:55

803 posts(s)

1) You could have a 100k stadium that if your team has bad results your stadium would continue empty, last EPL match your stadium attendance was 28k… Only when the team is wining will the stadium get full, seems very reasonable and realistic to me.

2) your players wages seem like all other teams in RS, players will chose the team that pays more and where he can be an important player on the squad. If you have a good team its normal you have to pay more so a player would acept come and play just friendly matches. I recently payed 45k wage for a young player and even if turns to be a shitty player it was the right decision to me. If the game was that simple there would not be any fun to play it…

3) Market prices are made by the managers, if you ask too much you wont sell, it doesn’t matter how much the player worth…

4) In EPL take a look at Norwich, Cardiff, Fulham or many others… In a few seasons they started to play with young players and now their teams are starting to look great. If a player improves all he can in one season there would be no work for a manager to do…

5) You have been here for a while, yet your tactic is one of the strangest I’ve seen, if that doesn’t work change it, check the ones the great teams are using, I started using 4-3-3 because Rui Antunes won two consecutive CL with it, the season after I won the CL with it too :D

6) I’ve explained how that works to you in the other post. You cant demand changes just because you’re not managing to do great in the game. There are things that need to be changed but we cant just say everything is b.s and f** all… The developers made a great game and we are playing it for free, remember that…

June 15, 2011 18:42

42 posts(s)

Donator

+1 with Filipe
In real life, in FRANCE, Monaco has a huge stadium (18 523 seats), and last season, the average of attendance was 6912…

June 15, 2011 19:20

828 posts(s)

k so why does it allow you to build a stadium when it will NEVER be filled, stadium expansion is basicly a waste of money and agian a bullshit aspect to the game why not include the option to shrink ? i mean 50-100m into a stadium since season 23 lol in hopes that more revenue which would lead to better players, haha yea right, what a scam

June 15, 2011 21:29

609 posts(s)

Shrinking doesn’t give u money back irl, it only costs money to hire ppl to do the job. If you had a stadium of say 40.000 and only 35.000 will come why do you still put in so much money to make it bigger? Would u go to a soccer team that sucks in the league? I rather go to a top team that’s just how normal ppl think. Would you make 1.000.000 soccerballs when only 100 are needed? It’s a waste of money!

And you choose to be a manager in England, you should know by now that you have MORE chance to get good players in high ranked countries. Although i don’t see the point of this, it shouldn’t matter which team/country gets better players in the acedemy. In my opinion it should be totally random.

And about the tranfermarket, well managers still pay WAYYY TO MUCH for players. So the prices will stay high and if you don’t want to pay it or can’t afford it, there is a free transfermarket where you can find enough of talents if you look good :)

June 15, 2011 21:32

803 posts(s)

It isn’t a waste if your team perform well, at the moment mine its always full, but when season started it wasn’t…

Also you cant wait for stadium income or something like that to gatter money, the only viable way of making money its by selling players. It is like this in the game and also in real life, only teams like Real Madrid can survive without that but it is not because of their stadium income they do it…

June 16, 2011 03:01

287 posts(s)

Davison, take a look on this topic: http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/1/topics/1596

It is talking about money in stadium

June 16, 2011 04:58

828 posts(s)

as i thought what a load of shit why even have the option to make a stadium as i have, what a waste of money and stupid

June 16, 2011 06:42

639 posts(s)

Donator

Davison is the Ruud Gullit of Rubysoccer ;)