requesting loan termination

Subscribe to requesting loan termination 7 post(s), 6 voice(s)

March 01, 2011 20:58

828 posts(s)

if i loan a player out

and i then need him back immediately due to unforseen change in situation

i expect that i should recieve him back

now if I loan a player from someone, and i request a loan termination i think that it should be up to the OWNER of the PLAYER

please fix this bullshit

March 02, 2011 08:00

637 posts(s)

I don’t find this bullshit Davison.

If you loan a player for 36 turns, you expect as loaner you could use him for the whole period.

As owner of the player you need to anticipate the risk you take by loaning him and have a back up plan for unforseen circumstances. You could request the loan termination, but if the loaner don’t want to send him back it’s his right IMO. He loaned him for the whole period.

The loaner manager gives you the advantage your player takes extra experience and improvement points.

When you’re not sure you don’t have to loan him.

March 03, 2011 00:19

828 posts(s)

IN REAL LIFE, if a player loaned is needed

the loan is broken by the OWNER

March 03, 2011 11:23

803 posts(s)

That must be said in the loan contract they sign Davison. Usually loaned players can’t be called back till contract ends. There could be an option like that in the game but till then I think its best having the sistem we have now.

March 03, 2011 18:44

120 posts(s)

Donator

In what real live????
when you sign a contract, you cant break it as you want?
Grow up, and stop crying…….

March 04, 2011 01:54

5 posts(s)

maybe if the owner pays a fee to the loaner… they could agree to terminate it before the period…

March 06, 2011 09:54

609 posts(s)

If you have to pay a fee you can ship money easly to other teams and can be abused. Tbh i think if u loan out a player you know the deal so live with it or don’t put him on loan.