make game enjoyable for new players

Subscribe to make game enjoyable for new players 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

February 21, 2011 17:46

13 posts(s)

Donator

Now there is a lot of countries more than necesary (or more than I would like) because new leagues only have 2 or 3 players on it and the other teams are handled by computer and the way to make a game interesting is fighting with player (not with computer) and in this moment is difficult to find a league (premier, spanish, french) with all the teams managed by a player. There were once that for playing a competive league it was necesary to get a second division team, and that fighting was great.

Also and the important topic I want to make think about is that before making a nice team creating base players or buying new ones were easier and the fight between teams were hard. Now I have invited people to play in Ruby and they get a team with almost NO MONEY, because free teams from important leagues have no money, and making new player from base is not possible because there is no money for growing in “coaching” so at the end the game for them is so borring, because they have no money and no possibility to make the team grow. So this makes that new people or go to non-important leagues (sorry for saying no important, but I mean leagues with most teams free and that in international competitions they have no possibilities) or makes that people just leave rubysoc because creating an interesting competive teams is almost imposible (seasons and season with no possibilities) So I want to express that it is necessary to make a kind of rollback and make easier to new teams to get money or make easier to create good young players, in order to give opportunities and entretainment to new rubygame players. Currently rich teams have the money (and the power), is not possible making a competive team from the base. Just competive, currently the only way to improve the team and make a league more equal-more competive is expect and rich teams became worse, is hard to improve a team and this makes new gameplayer quit (really).

cheers

February 22, 2011 02:30

287 posts(s)

Suggestions:

When a manager leaves a team
- Coachs, Physio and Scout goes to level 0. Money that has spent to update theirs level are full refund.
- AI just hire youths that have more than 70 in primary skill
- Stadium starts a free upgrade from +500 to +1000 seats (up to 40k seats)

February 24, 2011 08:54

609 posts(s)

I found itt fun and enjoyable to get a 2nd div team, fire all the players and build up from nothing. There are enough youth players you can get with potential. Getting in a team that has 600mill and a champ league team isn’t fun in my opinion.

And there is almost always a team open in the league you want.

February 24, 2011 11:37

803 posts(s)

I agree with Vaughn, most fun in the game is to see our team grow. Also think this is much more easy when we know the game very well and probably the new managers can’t see any hope in destruct teams and give up. Maybe some tutorial for beginners would help, or something like that… Ulisses suggestions can help too but there is no point in having money if people waste it all in the beginning…

From now on I’ll give tips and advices to any new manager that comes to coach a British team. There are many great potential players in the market I can point, tactics and other stuff I can share. Contact me in the game.

February 26, 2011 12:40

803 posts(s)

From now on I’ll give tips and advices to any new manager that comes to coach a British team. There are many great potential players in the market I can point, tactics and other stuff I can share. Contact me in the game.

March 02, 2011 12:50

803 posts(s)

Still in this subject there’s one problem we didnt discuss, there are a lot of fake managers that sign for teams just to buy players from cheaters, usually they buy lots of players from other teams too so they cant be traced to the cheater, when there is no more money to wast they move to another team and do the same. IMO cheaters are still the worse cancer we have to deal, and I think we are not being severe enouph with them. When a player is caught cheating he should be banished from the game as so as his IP address so it would be more difficult for him to come back. I’ve been tracking managers fired by the admins and most of them keep having suspicious transactions and probably will be fired again, we should have a stronger hand in this matter if we want them to become honest or to leave…

March 02, 2011 15:22

301 posts(s)

I agree with filipe.
the leash on cheating managers should be really really short.
2nd chances should rarely be given and all accounts involved should be pursued…