Higger prices - Preços altos

Subscribe to Higger prices - Preços altos 8 post(s), 6 voice(s)

January 24, 2011 13:34

2 posts(s)

I think the players value base its to high, its impossible for a new players to buy, i start to play 1 week ago and i take one club and this club have only 700k, how to buy so its impossible only for free, thats the point this manager games sure its very good to win but what is intersting in this ticks, you look for a new player, the negociations, but dont have much here, i only enter int he game to make changes in the time and i leave because i dont have money to buy and in the free transfer dont have good players.

Penso que o preço base dos jogadores esta muito alto, é impossivel para os novos jogadores fazerem alguma compra, eu comecei a jogar tem 1 semana e o clube so tinha 700k, como vou comprar algum jogador, é impossivel apenas jogadores sem contrato, penso que é muito bom se ganhar no jogo, mas o que o torna interessante nos ticks, são as compras as negociações, procurar novos jogadores, mas so entro faço algumas mudanças no time e saiu, porque não tenho dinheiro para comprar, e na free list não tem nada de interessante.

January 24, 2011 14:21

639 posts(s)

Donator

If you want to improve your team now, you can loan players. For example, I (PSV Netherlands) have a.o. a 86 average player for loan, and you don’t even have to pay salary.

To generate money, you could play more friendlies. Though they don’t generate a lot of money, every little bit helps.

January 26, 2011 18:29

296 posts(s)

Alot of teams have more money than that, you were just unlucky! Sell some of your players and bring in younger ones, that always helps me

February 01, 2011 17:25

828 posts(s)

the point of this thread is to expose how bullshit the economy in the game is

so lets fix it

thanks

February 01, 2011 18:02

301 posts(s)

although the player values are (in my opinion) way too high, I think the economy is driven by how much a Manager is willing to spend on a player, value notwithstanding.

If i see a player with a value of 90mil$, but his main stats aren’t good, vs another player with better main stats but at 60mil$ i’ll definitely go for the 60mil$ player, but that doesn’t mean i’m willing to spend 60mil on him.

I do agree that lots of GMs use the players value to gauge the players worth, but in most cases, they are left dissapointed because no one will pay 40mil$ for a fringe player with no potential.

I don’t think the economy has changed that much, but more the players value, which in turn make managers think they can actually get the players true estimated value in return.

February 01, 2011 18:50

803 posts(s)

I also dont think players value is that important, if the values are too high its because people are paying more than the value of some players. In some cases that is because people believe it is worthfull, in other cases because of cheaters, unfortunately thats something we probably wont ever erradicate…

February 01, 2011 21:56

828 posts(s)

well putting in code to prevent too high bids would do it, but i think its not hte player prices

i think its the income

i barely get any income with a 70,000 stadium
and too me that is some bullshit… i have a big team, a good team and yet i see not much income

it is unrealistic

February 02, 2011 11:37

803 posts(s)

Developing players and sell them is the best way to make money here, in my first seasons in Manchester I sold a lot of players that became really better than the price they cost, yet I have the team full and most of them still developing. Its better to sell cheap and sell a lot than expect some abramovic to come and chose your players :D

Still, about the income I believe the main reason for it being so low its because England is very low in the country ranking, thats gona change already next season and its up to us to get it even better :D I checked your team and you have some young players almost starting carear, that can be another reason for a low merchandise…