Buying too good players

Subscribe to Buying too good players 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 08, 2007 01:26

124 posts(s)

This is something that I still have not been able to test as I have a decent team and there are not good enough players on the market that I could try it out with. Or if there were, the sellers would not accept the prices I can afford.

I mean, in MS trying to buy players “too good” for your team was difficult. I don´t know how it was done but when I tried to make my team better I had to buy only a little better players than the ones I already had at the moment. The players didn´t want to play for my team.

So if I had a team which had average primary skills around 90 then it was almost impossible to buy a player with a primary skill of 96. I had to first hunt down a few players of 92, then 93, 94 and so on. Step by step going up. So I couldn´t just save 300M and then buy 11 good players.

I know it probably was not about the primary skills but you get the idea…

Is there something like this in RS now? If not, are you guys thinking of adding it?

September 08, 2007 06:42

5 posts(s)

Well.

It´s normal to be pacient to sell players because we don´t know how their improve skills, and it´s normal no sell because there aren´t good players to buy.

I had bought 2 players and selled only 5 (medium players).

It isn,t like mangersim with a long buy period, if you bet for a player a noone bet for him too, this player will be your quickly.

You have to notice when a good player is in the trasfer list.

September 08, 2007 06:46

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

And there is no such things as players that don’t to play for you. If you can afford the transfer price and offer a good wage the player will be yours, no matter how poor is your current squad.

September 08, 2007 07:02

124 posts(s)

OK. That´s what I wanted to know, Gabriel. Thanks.