Friendly matches

Subscribe to Friendly matches 9 post(s), 6 voice(s)

September 07, 2007 08:21

53 posts(s)

Donator

hi all,
I’ve seen that it’s impossible to cancel the friendly matches after you’ve accepted them…
So imagine that you have your team very tired or full of injuries and you have to play two
friendly matches instead of resting… pufff… :)
Is it possible to add some control or option to cancel those matches?
Thanks a lot and best regards,
Javier.

September 07, 2007 08:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, that was suggested right after our stamina logic started working, we’ll work on it :-)

November 18, 2007 04:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Done.

November 18, 2007 11:28

124 posts(s)

Good!

I also like it when I check my scheduled matches the “cancel-button” makes it easier to spot the friendlies so I can check that I have not forgotten to set my reserves squad for the match. Nice.

November 18, 2007 11:37

40 posts(s)

Is there any consequence if I lose a row of friendly matches? Does this influence my team in the league/cup matches? Is it better not to make friendlies against making friendlies and loose?

thanks.

November 18, 2007 11:46

124 posts(s)

I think league and cup matches should give you a slight bonus if you get good results. (wins in a row or maybe a draw/win against a top team if you are one of the bottom teams or something like that) But not friendlies.

But maybe “real” matches could affect youth development more than playing them in just friendlies.

November 18, 2007 22:09

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Ricardo, no consequence at all. We dont have a “morale” yet, so the only impact of wins or losses is financial.

Toni, this is the way we were going to implement initially. To be honest, we only did not to save time, as we had some other stuff we wanted to implement too. We sure will implement something like that in future, as I agree it is a good idea.

thanks and cheers

December 03, 2007 03:06

9 posts(s)

Hello,

I was p.ferreira manager in portugal medium ticker, and i had a lot of friendly matches scheduled in order to advance my youth a other squad players. I resigned p ferrerira in favour of spoting.
i noticed that, after my resignation, the computer started to sell many players, that is correct because i had 35 or so… but in all the friendly games the computer uses always the best team… so, i think this is one way of cheating, if a team is not being managed by a person, just invite them to play every single tick and if they accept, you will have a way of ruining their championship.
Take a look at p ferreira stamina.

regards

December 03, 2007 04:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re right Tiago. We have a bug entered in our bug system to fix that. CPU teams will not use their first squad on friendlies. After we change that we’ll also make CPU teams invite other teams for friendlies in order to evolve their squads.

Cheers.