players contract

Subscribe to players contract 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

April 13, 2010 22:46

44 posts(s)

i think that the teams should´nt allow to left the good players leave for free. see what is happening in sporting – portugal. he had a great team and in one turn he loose 3 fantastic players (all to bayern, a little suspicious) to free tranfers. a great team is now a che@t team.

ps: about the bayern coach…no words.

April 14, 2010 02:02

31 posts(s)

I do think it might be wise to suspend Bayern from acquiring players via free transfer until a suitable solution is arrived at. He is clearly just abusing the system with little interest in the long-term shape of his franchise.

April 14, 2010 03:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

When we contacted him on his previous team about this behavior he responded saying his team’s finace was good enough to support it. And he was right. I believe it is the same situation again.

I am not saying I’m happy with it and that I agree, we will change the way players pick the team they’re going to, probably adding some personality attributes.

April 22, 2010 05:36

31 posts(s)

Just as a note, the reason his team’s finances can support this behavior is because he pays 100k wages, which works out to around 5m a year, then turns around and sells them for 10-15m after 9 months to a year. So, he can get the top players in the world, have them for free for a year, and then sell them for a minimum of 5m profit. The rich get richer, while the poor don’t stand a chance. Basically, he’s working the system. Since apparently this is acceptable, I’ve recently sold a player or two to give myself enough cushion for my board to let me spend these obscene wages, because if buying and selling free transfer players like this is ok, it might as well be me making money off of it instead of him.

April 22, 2010 06:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It’s not about it being acceptable or not, but working the system as you said. We are aware this is bad for game economy and balance between big and small clubs so we will review that. :)