2 suggestions

Subscribe to 2 suggestions 9 post(s), 7 voice(s)

February 07, 2010 13:22

299 posts(s)

1. How about increasing stamina of all players by 50 points at season start. Basically all players will start the season with stamina between 53 and 100 depending on how they end the season before. It’s like assuming that players have had a real season break of 8 weeks with no friendly or official matches played.
This will be helpful in the future when more official matches will be added up when CWC takes place.

2. I believe that “Individual Tactics” in the formation page should be “Positional Tactics”. The orders should apply to the position, not the player. If I order my attacker in AC 0 to move forward, that order should also apply to the player substituting him at the same position during the match, or in the next match if I haven’t changed tactic. As it is, the order applies to the player directly, which means that every time I change players in the same formation, I have to repeat my orders again.

February 07, 2010 13:49

803 posts(s)

I don’t agree with the first suggestion, most teams (even the ones with int competitions) have enough time to get their players stamina refull. And because that would incentive the maintainance of friendlys in all available ticks and I think we should make changes to end that, not to increase it.

February 07, 2010 14:03

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

1. I’m not so sure about that either.

2. I believe the Individual Tactics (which are indeed Positional Tactics) are kept when the player is substituted during the match. The same doesn’t happen if you change the player in your formation, as you mentioned you have to set the tactic again. We can fix the later.

February 07, 2010 14:27

678 posts(s)

“2. I believe the Individual Tactics (which are indeed Positional Tactics) are kept when the player is substituted during the match” <—- You believe? So you are not 100% sure then? :)

February 07, 2010 14:35

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ll check the code, Danilo implemented this :)

February 07, 2010 14:39

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Now I am 100% sure, tactics are kept after substitution.

February 08, 2010 12:48

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hey guys, I’m back!!!!! Finally! It was a huge pain in the ass, but I finally have an internet connection at my new Australia home. That means I will be resuming my rubysoccer work as soon as possible. I will download and setup my environment as soon as possible! But before I start coding, I have a lot of backtracking to do… It would help if you guys tell us what is currently on your mind (again!).

February 08, 2010 19:30

241 posts(s)

WB Danilo, not easy to make a move to a new country, new continent, glad to hear you are settling down…last time i moved i had my connection set up before getting a mattress :p ….good luck with everything!

February 09, 2010 18:52

828 posts(s)

simple suggestion tbh would be having a check all ect for matches

instead of deleting abundance of friendlys that the comp sets up one by one and having to re filter ect

have it where i can just check the ones i want to delete then have an option to clear them in one single swoop :)

also i would like more income :D haha i mean i have a HUGE stadium and had a top finish consistantly yet my income is shitty

so id like more return on the money ive put into coaching physio and stadium enhancements
cos im starting to think they are a waste of financial income