New countries

Subscribe to New countries 11 post(s), 6 voice(s)

September 22, 2009 12:32

102 posts(s)

Hi guys,

Don’t know if it already on the drawing board, but it would be fantastic to see the scandinavian countries Denmark, Sweden and Norway available in rubysoccer. :-)

September 22, 2009 12:39

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

These and Greece are excellent candidates for next additions ;)

September 22, 2009 12:44

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

By the way, whenever anyone would like to help with the addition of a new country please send us an email with all or some of the following information:
- current team names for the two top divisions (if the team name is too long and a shorter version exists please send the short version…e.g. Deportivo La Coruña → La Coruña)
- number of teams relegated/promoted per season
- team logos (25×25 transparent png imager OR any size/format images OR link to website(s) where we can find ALL the logos)
- league and cup names
I guess that’s it :)

September 22, 2009 19:32

828 posts(s)

switzerland, scotland ireland , usa <—— big ones

September 22, 2009 20:49

120 posts(s)

Donator

HATE NEW COUNTRIES!!!! so much….
.we don´t have enough manager to fill up the existing leagues.
.we need to create better competition for every one. Many leagues are so poor, but they have the top ranking managers. Unfair.
.System is so unfair!!! braSil is a good league but no international competition, the always will get the best players no matter what. In the case you want new leagues, they will have to play libertares, even if they are USA and MEXico, a must! if you really want to find more new manager, also good for adds income.
.WORLD CUP, i feel cheated, Gabriel you now why, it is being so long…. loosing my trust.

other thing, i thinK overall, i prefer older layout, new one menus are so poor, in my opinion.
Anyway i thank you for trying and your hard work and free time
SALUDO2

September 23, 2009 00:29

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Adding more countries is a way to make the game more complete and interesting for new users.
The ranking is still unfair, we know that.
You have all the reasons to feel cheated, DaMaGo. I apologize for not having the world cup yet. In my defense all I have to say is that I haven’t spent time (cause I couldn’t find enough) working in any big feature for a while (the new layout doesn’t count, most of the work was done by Fernando).

I’m not a politician but I’ll make 2 promises for this year:
- world cup with clubs
- match engine enhancements

September 23, 2009 19:28

828 posts(s)

not to mentioned the f’ed up financial system

September 23, 2009 20:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re absolutely right! Let me include the economy as a third enhancement. I won’t promise all 3 for this year though (even though it would be fantastic if we could do that).

November 21, 2009 20:03

42 posts(s)

About new countries an other solution instead of creating new leagues could be to make more players of other nationalies inside one league.

Each club have 6 youth, and I guess 1/6 or 2/6 etc… of new players could be of an other nationality, very close to the league’s country. Here is a proposal of “secondary nationalies list for each country”, then up to you to add or change.

Or : a club can invest in a academy and can choose to put his academy in an other country where there is no league. And this would be additional youths : maximum will be to have 3 academies so + 3 youth (1 per academy)

2/6

Portugal : Angola
Spain : Nigeria, Mexico
France : Algeria, Tunisia, Senegal, Cameroon, Morocco
England : USA, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
Italy : Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania
Germany : Poland, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Czech Republic
Netherlands : Sweden, Belgium, Finland, South Korea, Japan, China
Russia : Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus, Georgia, Slovakia, Hungary
Turkey : Bosnia, Egypt, South Africa

1/6

Brazil :
Argentina :
Uruguay : Colombia, Venezuela
Paraguay : Bolivia, Peru

November 22, 2009 00:17

609 posts(s)

You can’t have players from non existing leagues since they are related to country rankings.

November 23, 2009 01:34

42 posts(s)

Yes but it could prepare new countries leagues. Or the simpliest thing would be to make only 1 division for each country?