Loan contract fee

Subscribe to Loan contract fee 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 10, 2009 02:18

287 posts(s)

I’ve read that we had contracts fee if someone brokes the contract and it was used to transfer money from teams, but I suggest to implement a fee if you brake the contract and no one receive this money. So if you broke the contract you will lose an amount of money but the other team will not receive it. (Like governament tax).

This will avoid loaned players that go to the beanch after a better one was loaned.

Other option is to make more restrict contracts rules, like just 1 game miss or if who lend can bring the player back anytime.

September 10, 2009 10:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Interesting…I prefer the more restrict contract rule saying the player can’t miss any matches or just 1 match.

September 10, 2009 11:47

65 posts(s)

Donator

Their is a downside to that restriction:

A manager puts in an application to loan a player before 10PM at night and then goes to bed afterwards. He receives the loan player at the 10PM tick, but as he is asleep at the time can’t put him in his lineup. If the game at 2AM happens to be an official game (i.e. FA cup), it counts as a missed match.

I know of this situation happening, as a person I know who plays the game got a loan player at the 10PM tick and woke up the next morning to find that he had received a message after 2AM in the morning asking why the loaned player wasn’t in his lineup and had missed a game.

So you need some leeway their to allow for situations like these.

September 10, 2009 12:38

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

In that case point to the contract brake fee :)