General Suggestions

Subscribe to General Suggestions 9 post(s), 5 voice(s)

September 08, 2009 19:02

15 posts(s)

Donator

hello guys!

i’ve got 3 suggestions today:

1. I suppose i’m not the only one annoyed by the error that occurs when you try to update your substitutions at “formation strategies”. it seems it’s set to “event” by default whenever you update substitutions instead of “time”. therefore it generates an error if you update it and forget to tick the time op(believe it or not it happens 99% of the times with me hehe);
2. This one i’m not sure if it can be done already. on cup matches, when you lose the first leg you need to score a certain amount of goals to pass to the next round, right? so how can you be sure your team will score those goals? don’t you think it’s necessary to put number of goals op in the “not ahead” and “not behind” ops at “formation strategies”? Imagine that you use “not ahead” and your team needs 3 goals. then your subs won’t be effective if you only score twice, nor would the “ahead by”. To make myself clear, say we set “ahead by” 3 goals and your team scores 4. that would trigger the form strat but what if your teams makes an unnecessary strat and the opponent scores 2 goals afterwards…? i could be mistaken if that’s not how it works though;
3. i suppose the previous suggestions were more like complaints… but this one is more of a suggestion b/c i’m not sure it’s convenient to be changed. i’ve noticed the attackers are tackling the keepers during goalkicks(i’m not sure if that happens after the keepers catch the ball too). it’s unrealistic according to soccer rules b/c the attacker cannot even stay inside the keeper’s area during the goalkick. i understand that improves the overall number of goals but it might be unfair to people who doesn’t realize that thinking the soccer rules are being followed. anyways, changing that could reduce the number of goals in the game and i’ve noticed that has bothered many people around here.. so it’s a suggestion.

Hope it was helpful

cheers

September 08, 2009 19:13

651 posts(s)

agree with all of them.

September 08, 2009 20:29

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

1. Reported bug, will fix it soon
2. This has been requested last week, talked to Danilo about it as he was the one who designed this part of the game, not sure about the decision on it yet.
3. Is this really happening? Attackers are not supposed to tackle the keepers! If you see that it’s a high priority bug for us to fix.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

September 08, 2009 21:44

15 posts(s)

Donator

i think that attackers tackling keepers happens often… i’m probably not only one who noticed that. for example:

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/498553

in this game around 31:07 it happens (even though i’m reporting it, that time it benefited me… lol) and the atacker scores after tackling the keeper.

September 09, 2009 00:29

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I saw it with my own eyes…ok, that’s certainly one of the reasons for the high number of shots on goal! Thanks a lot!

September 09, 2009 21:39

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

About 2., I will implement it, when possible. Thanks for reporting

September 09, 2009 22:40

609 posts(s)

why do you think managers get attackers with high tackle? :)

September 09, 2009 23:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

1 and 3 fixed!

September 10, 2009 04:41

651 posts(s)

@vaughn, to get the ball from defenders, not to poach it from the keepers after they have collected it ;)