Newspaper

Subscribe to Newspaper 6 post(s), 6 voice(s)

September 08, 2009 17:30

651 posts(s)

Does anyone else think it should be more visible in the menus???
Being hidden behind another menu, sometimes I feel its not there at all…

September 08, 2009 22:42

609 posts(s)

i think u can better ask, is it a + towards the game/managers..no not rly..seeing how won and lost..can do that easly by 2 clicks :)

as wel all know, more is coming..so it’s a matter of waiting. Part not visible..i think it’s under the wrong menu :)

October 27, 2009 23:34

25 posts(s)

Donator

I have a idea for the newspaper. Instead of just writing the results, someone can do an article from time to time about the situation in the league or a specific team. Like if they are 3-4 teams fighting for one spot, we can talk about that, what their chances are etc. Or if some team is doing unexpectedly good this year or bad for some reason we could write about that also. I’ll be glad to do a couple of articles during the season for the French league in MediumTicker (where I’m playing at the moment).

October 28, 2009 00:53

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

It is a nice idea Onions, if you have the confidence that the community as a whole will help us… As you can see by our donations balance, wiki and bug tracker, that is not our case :D.

November 06, 2009 12:25

803 posts(s)

What if you publish recent press releases at the newspaper? It would be a easy way to have different stuff on the newspaper and managers could use it for publicity and others…

November 06, 2009 16:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll do exactly that, Filipe :D