New Strategy

Subscribe to New Strategy 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

August 31, 2009 02:43

287 posts(s)

Formation → New Strategy

It would be great if in condition “result not ahead” we could set how many goals ahead.

I win last National Cup game (3×1) but I needed 4×1. With this new strategy I could set my squad much more offencive at end.

Other option: “not tie”. Very useful at late season if you are in the middle of the table because I can set a not good player to join unless tie match.

If we are wininig we can hold some minutes with this score. If we are loosing dosent matter a bad player to join.

August 31, 2009 10:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Not ahead means you’re losing or drawing, it wouldn’t work for your national cup match example as you WERE ahead :)

Not tie is an option we haven’t thought about before, could be useful in some cases…

August 31, 2009 13:04

287 posts(s)

What I want to say it “not ahead for X goals”

August 31, 2009 13:33

651 posts(s)

“not ahead” is already there, although u cannot specify goals in the current case.
but there is another which says “behind” where you can specify “X goals” … i guess that should work…

Being specific to cup ties, i guess “away goal” specifier could be helpful… ( but i don’t know how could the system work out )

August 31, 2009 13:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I understood, Ulisses, just saying it wouldn’t fit your example :)
The behind rule Nirabdha mentioned can be used instead of not ahead specifying the number of goals, it won’t work only if we have a tie.

August 31, 2009 15:09

287 posts(s)

Ok, my problem:

I must win with 3 goals to lead. How can I set my team to be more ofensive at 55 minutes if I didnt achieve my mission?

August 31, 2009 16:18

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hmmm, I see what you’re saying…I guess a “not ahead” by (your first suggestion) is the way to go…I thought in the opposite, not ahead by 2, for example, would mean you’re losing by 2, but that doesn’t make sense…don’t ask me why I made that confusion.

Danilo is the man when it comes to match strategies, I’ll talk to him.