Improving trade

Subscribe to Improving trade 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

August 31, 2009 01:58

287 posts(s)

Maybe if we have less youths (about 4 or 5) we can improve trades and avoid a little “free transfers”.

I like to search for recent youths that have been fired. We have so many that I never need to buy players.

And we have to recalculate players price. They are too high. It is very rare to sell 25+ y.o with suggested value.

September 01, 2009 19:58

287 posts(s)

So with 6 new youths asking for contract it will be hard to avoid free transfers.

It is very hard to sell players because everyone allways bet in their youths or keep refreshing free transfer list.

September 01, 2009 22:20

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve received a different suggestion to improve transfers, increase (or even remove) the 30 players squad size limitation. This way people would keep more youths and at the same time buy more players, hopefully.

September 01, 2009 23:37

287 posts(s)

Yes, it is an option, but I think who have a lot of money will make more money because he would buy more players and have a lot of loans players with wage 100% and then sell this players when they get better.

Maybe with this option and less youths per season.

September 02, 2009 00:32

609 posts(s)

I kinda find it weird that you need to train yought eventually in your main team or loan them out. When players irl need training they play in the B team of there club and not in there A team as sub. Exceptional players ofc always get fast in the A team but how often do you see players from 18 age with low stats joining the A team.

What about this;
Make every team have a so called B team. Players that are younger, less experienced, lower skilled. With this option you can train more yought and have more “real” players and exceptional yought in your main squad and is the limit of 30 perfect. Players with lower then main stat 85 normally don’t get loaned out since they are to crap really :p.

What u can do with the B team is something like this;
- Make the B team play the league games and friendly games u organize
- Make 2 option to choose from, 1) Manage the team yourself 2) Let the “coaches” manage the team

September 16, 2009 16:10

287 posts(s)

How about set 4 or 5 youths next season?

I had 3 youths with 16y.o asking for contract. It is too much player in the market