Numbers color in the players menu

Subscribe to Numbers color in the players menu 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

August 30, 2009 07:25

25 posts(s)

Donator

I just wanted to ask if it’s possible to switch back to the black colored numbers in the players menu once you colorize. In the new version the numbers are white when you colorize to look at your players grades, but sometimes it’s hard to see the number, especially when players have ratings above 90….IMO black was a better since it was more visible

August 30, 2009 07:40

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hey Onions, I will see what I can do tomorrow… Just released an enh package, have to sleep now :). But thanks for reporting.
cheers!

September 01, 2009 03:35

25 posts(s)

Donator

so will this be arranged any time soon or will you keep the white ones

September 01, 2009 11:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I remember we have tested black and it was hard to see the numbers…do you think reducing the green brightness would help? Of course we can try it with black again…

September 01, 2009 12:15

637 posts(s)

Reducing the green brightness would solve the problem. There isn’t a problem with lower numbers so I don’t think we need black numbers.

September 01, 2009 14:17

651 posts(s)

Can’t we use the same values we used in the previous format…??
and i personally prefer white background to this gray/white stripe… (overall website)

September 01, 2009 16:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The brightness values are the same, what changed was the background and, because of that, font color when colorize is clicked.
The only advantage of the gray / white stripes is to make it easier to visualize the lines without having to move the mouse over. We’ll see ;)