Pay to loan

Subscribe to Pay to loan 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

August 18, 2009 02:27

287 posts(s)

It would be nice if we could settle wage from -100 to 100%. I mean, if we could offer money to other team to train our player.

I have some players that dont have good skills to loan, but I have interess to pay for it

August 18, 2009 06:26

651 posts(s)

nice idea actually…
sometimes you know that player will be good, but you just need to give him some time to play.
and we could actually invite someone to develop our players and pay them for doing that, fair thing..

August 18, 2009 09:38

609 posts(s)

What team wants to get payed to let low 70/80’s stats players ruin there team? I think we need more interaction from the CPU teams, alot of them can do better if the loan/buy some players.

August 18, 2009 09:50

651 posts(s)

people have different strategies at different times… and who can be so sure people will let only their substandard players to be loaned in that way…
if i had a very good young player (not enough to be in the first team), i would definitely let him play at another team for certain fee… ( although i would have to have my finance at its best)…

the only problem i see with this approach is this might be abused to give away money to another club. And i believe concerned club board should be very much strict in this matter and regularly moderated. Limits on max amount you want to pay and the number of players you want to go away for this kind of loan should be defined by the board. Also it needs to be constrained that only your best players are a part of that loan deal…

August 18, 2009 18:30

50 posts(s)

This idea is somewhat complex and difficult, because it can increase the number of cheating in the game because I can create a technical team and leave it and only 10 get to train my player, so my team would leave in the 0 level of technical and would ecomizando a lot besides being with my future guaranteed, what you can do is put as a loan player to the club that takes him borrow club pays their wages and that gave the player also continue paying his salary .