new leagues

Subscribe to new leagues 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

July 29, 2009 23:00

120 posts(s)

Donator

I dont like you keep adding leagues in europe, we nee to fix the advantage than brazil has in the raking system, they always will get the best youths not matter how good or bad they do in any given season.
If you thinking in more leagues, your first choice should be in america, MEXICO AND USA it is a must, rusia and holland should die and be reborn in america, because there it just a sad international competition there,
no offense
by they way other things are getting very interesting like the news…. i think interviews will be the next step…

saludo2

July 30, 2009 00:27

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

At least your playing in Spain so you get the best youths as well :D

Now, seriously, I’ve been adding european countries just because there are much more countries in Europe than in South America and we have much more European users than South Americans (excluding brazilians). But I understand what you’re saying, even though I don’t think new countries in South America would be a threat for Brazil, the real deal is the new Club World Cup format that has been proposed (sorry guys, haven’t started that yet, I’m giving higher priority to some smaller improvements as the World Cup will take some time).

We’ve not decided which country(ies) to add next, but I’ll think about Colombia (have most information gathered for this one) or Chile, Mexico and USA will be added on their own North American confederation…my European options are probably Turkey and Greece.

Cheers!

July 30, 2009 00:34

241 posts(s)

Woow great news Gabriel…if you add Turkey i ll jump ship next tick :))