transfer issue

Subscribe to transfer issue 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 02, 2007 17:12

223 posts(s)

when a player is transfer listed, you cant make an offer for a different value than the one estipulated… it would be useful that we could.

i reckon it was nice if we could make offer to players that are not transfer listed!

September 02, 2007 19:18

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The strict rules on transfers were designed this way on purpose, let’s see what you guys think of it after a while. Maybe we allow making offers to non transfer listed players in the future, but if the offer is accepted the player would be automatically transfer listed. I don’t know how useful it would be to make offers different than the transfer value, in my opinion it can lead to cheat or unfair situtations if not well managed.

September 03, 2007 03:13

223 posts(s)

just to let know the selling manager that we want the player but not for his price! I agree, if he accepts a lower bid he becomes transfer listed automatically, if he is transfer listed then the new transfer value is the lower bid that was accepted. I think that is a good thing!

September 03, 2007 03:19

130 posts(s)

Well Alex, i agree with you, but you can always send an in-game mail to the selling manager. I did it with a couple of players that i was interested, and the selling manager was happy to negotiate. Unfortunately lowering the price brought unwanted attention and i lost the players lol

September 03, 2007 03:41

223 posts(s)

yes that’s what i’m doing but its annoying :P