Travel Cost

Subscribe to Travel Cost 15 post(s), 9 voice(s)

July 13, 2009 17:39

35 posts(s)

Here is just a suggestion, Everyone is thinling how to make the game fome efficient as far as the economy goes, well how about travel cost, this can be applaied to friendlies only or to any other competition. This will be a perfect way for Teams to spend some of their cash. If a Team want to play fiendlies (and improve their Youth/Reserves) they have to pay a fee. (travel). Just like in real life, if a team from America wants to play a friendly with a team from Europe the American team needs to buy flight tickets and travel. I think this could be a perfect way to START balancing out clubs it might not be fair to teams that have less $$ since out of every official match you play at least 2 fiendlies and this would be super expensive, but again this can obly be a start

July 13, 2009 18:23

609 posts(s)

why is everyone into spending money? or am i missing some money income? I only get like 400.000 per home game…takes me alot of time to collect some money for a player/stadium expansion. I don’t really see any problem, beside ppl asking 65mill for a 30 years old etc.

July 13, 2009 19:20

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The amount of money available is increasing somewhat fast, I guess that’s why so many people are concerned. :)
We’ll review the game economy in order to make it grow in a reasonable pace. Travel costs and TV incomes may be added, but first we need to balance things with the incomes and expenses we already have.

July 13, 2009 19:42

71 posts(s)

Donator

Could someone please balance it my way :)

July 13, 2009 20:48

609 posts(s)

and my way to!

July 14, 2009 01:06

651 posts(s)

and my too

July 14, 2009 16:21

678 posts(s)

I don’t understand this “to much money thing”. I hardy make any money and I don’t have crazy wages. All of them just slowly went up. I don’t want to get even more costs! I barely break even as it is….

July 14, 2009 21:08

35 posts(s)

Well, what do you think when you have teams buying players worth +100M, where do you think that money comes from, you could say ….selling players, (I think this is the way to built your Bank) well who are you selling players to? ….other teams….. how did they get the money to pay for your players….?? its just a never ending cycle, and it all comes to the amount of money this game has. you have teams that have A LOT of money and spend it buying Exelent Players, well is this money just moving from team to team.>…. NO …..!!!!!!

Dont say you do not make any money Sly, between season 23-25 you purchased a few good players and spent a HUGE amount of money, Jarbas Menezes 40M, Pedro Carvalho 50M, Steve Eyre 52M, João Fernandes 10M, and this is just to name a few.

I understand that this money might of came in from you selling a couple of even a few Players but the problem with “to much money thing” is that lets face it, there is A LOT of money in this game and the good thing is that it is being used to purchase players. Some people are worried that this becomes a Monopoly (and it look like if we are heading that way) I know that in real life only a selected amount of teams have lots of $$ to spend, and they do Empty they pockets every now and then to Get a player they want (for example Real Mardrid). But they this was just a suggestion to balance out the economy.

July 14, 2009 21:45

609 posts(s)

everyone has the opportunity to get players from the free transfer that might end in star/good players. If you sell 1 star and buy 3/4 new excellent yought players you form a nice team.
I doubt u can say that u can make money without selling players. The income is to low to make 30/40mill per season.

Just like what i did, i sold a yought keeper for 75mill who turned out to be a very good player. With that 75mill i bought like 7 potentional players.

July 14, 2009 22:40

803 posts(s)

I remember that 75M. I said to Roberto it was too much, guess we were both wrong Vaughn :D He may become the best keeper in the game…

Regards

July 15, 2009 06:39

651 posts(s)

these are never ending questions… some one will always have extra cash and someone will always seek cash… no matter what u do… but then no one will admit they have enough cash…

July 17, 2009 08:09

828 posts(s)

how about a salary cap

thats what world elite soccer did.

July 17, 2009 08:21

299 posts(s)

nah, the strongest species survives, money rule the globe, and world domination lays ahead…. :P

The opportunities to make income are there for everyone to take. Some teams get richer because of better management and that’s about it. And I do think if managers stick to a few principles, then all managers can make money one way or another. When I first rejoined the game almost 5 seasons ago, the market seemed over inflated and rather stagnant in term of transactions dynamic, but with time…and a bit of patience…I have managed to find great deals.
The biggest problem, from what I have noticed, is that half the managers don’t yet grasp the growth system in this game, because they are either don’t bother to read the forums, or are too lazy to as questions.

July 17, 2009 10:27

678 posts(s)

@Jesus Ramirez I bought those players by selling others. This is why I’m dominating France. I sold players who I consider “avarage” to managers who considered them to be great. I sold 21 year old talents in order to buy players who i considered better, even though some managers might not think so.
When I say I make no money, I’m talking about wages costs vs income from merchandise. The money I made is from “good management”. I got players from free transfer and trained them myself. Here are some names: Mariano Abrescia, Godofredo Beltrão, Damien Beasley, Marco Pedroso .
These were some of my “biggest sales”. I’ve also sold players for prices like 8-10 mill. For example: Ricardo Pedro Barbosa.
Again, I’m against all idea’s to “balance” economy. It will only effect me in a very negative way. I worked “hard” to get a stable team going and a decent economy. I can’t help the fact some teams have to much money or pay crazy wages. That’s not my fault or my problem. I don’t believe in whining crap from small teams or teams that don’t perform as good. I said this before and I’ll say it again. Good managers don’t get fired, good managers will always eventually do well. If you know what to look for, there are always nice affordable players out there.
Now please just stop all this bitching about money. If things really will be to extreem, we can always reset the game and start over :)

July 17, 2009 10:32

609 posts(s)

Yeah paying 100.000 on wages and then start complaining that the income isn’t high enough..come on ppl!