Number of goals

Subscribe to Number of goals 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

July 08, 2009 04:39

375 posts(s)

I think if we can’t tweak down the number of shots, maybe it is possible to have a so-called “determination” which makes players relax after 4-0 lead and decrease their commitment ? And also which can be adjusted by the manager in the strategy to decrease the possibility of getting injured or receiving cards in “easy matches”.
In real life I am sure some clubs like MU or Barcelona can win against weaker teams 10-0 easily. But they don’t. Because they stop playing with 100% strength after they reach a comfortable score.

July 08, 2009 06:00

651 posts(s)

i would be happy with that if it helps players decrease their tiredness, but what about the board’s percentage in that case???

July 08, 2009 06:11

609 posts(s)

cool idea, but think of all the matches where they do that and end up with a tie or lose afterwards ;)

July 08, 2009 10:38

375 posts(s)

@ Parag it will be even better for the system. Managers should complete goals for the season to earn reputation and what is the difference if we win 3-0 or 2-0 ?
@ Vaughn that’s what the determination is for ! The chances to let in 2 goals from a weak opponent are low, so you shouldn’t worry. And in real life lots of goals happen on the last minutes.
xx

July 08, 2009 10:46

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

This sounds interesting. But we will still try to reduce the number of shots anyway ;)